~Chapter 19~ One Step Behind

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

It's a very important part of the story, so have to work and think a lot, So hope you will enjoy this part fully until I update the second part..!!

Enjoy...!

PS - Please do lovely comments, please, motivate me to write guys...!

Swipe down to read Part 2....

*biggest chapter ever, 10000 words*

******

PART 1

Manik's POV

Empty....

Unassisted...

Hollow...

That's exactly what I feel right now. I looked ahead in front of me, there I saw darkness, I glanced at my right there was darkness, on my left and around me. Everywhere. There was just darkness.

I cried looking down still sitting inside the car stopping it nowhere in middle of the road.

I palmed my face and cried, tears were not stopping.

What did I do so wrong to deserve this? I never did anything wrong to anyone, then why? Why me?

I never knew that... that she was pregnant.

Are agar pata hota, I would have begged her to keep my child. But, I never knew. And why not? The mistake is mine. I was so busy in hating her that I never knew that...

That she had a part of me inside her, blooming. But before anyone could know, she... she killed it. She killed our baby.

Mine and hers. Why? Why Tia? Why? Am I so bad?

I loved you god dammit. I was not in love with you, but I gave my everything to you. Even when we were far apart, still I gave you what you wanted.

And you? You killed it? You killed us Tia. You killed the smallest part of you alive in me today.

You lied to me just to get married to me. The whole family lied to me, to my family. You said you loved me. I accepted. You said you needed me, I gave myself to you. You ignored me, I kept quiet and still tried to get you back in my life. But when I was tired, you again came back. What do you want Tia. I am not toy of yours. No... I am a normal human being who is hurt. Very hurt by your every single sin.

You killed everything inside me today. The least affection and care which I had for you. You killed it.

I was ashamed a bit, when I and Nandini got into a relationship - an extramarital affair. At the end of the I was cheating on my wife. The legally wedded wife, with whom I had take seven vows. But that was all a lie. A complete lie. The marriage, the love, the need, everything was a big big lie.

Why? Why Tia?

Why me God? Why?

Do you even know the pain of losing someone who is a part of you? My baby. My blood. I didn't even know, when? How? And I just lost it.

From now on, I won't regret falling for Nandini. She is the best thing ever happened to me. And why would I regret. Why? When my own wife can abort my baby without even letting me know. I can love someone else even when I am already married. Jab samaj abortion ko galat nahi maan sakti to mere aur Nandini ke relation ko bhi nahi manana chahiye. I and she... If today she wouldn't have been there, I would have lost....

Extra Marital Affair? - MaNan FF (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें