~Epilogue~

Hola... I am back... Yes... finally.... and yes this time not to vanish...

And I officially announce Extra Marital Affair? end today... This will be the last chapter of the story and no extra shots.

So enjoy reading...!

******
I looked beside me to see him using my phone. His water bottle hanging on his neck. Hair little disordered. His tongue was stuck out as he must be playing Avengers game on my phone.

That he is.... My son... Our Son... Poorab Manik Malhotra.

"Mamma

"Mamma... This game is blah... I want to play some new game." He spoke while I smiled driving my car safely.

"Pooboo... Yesterday only you downloaded this game na? don't play so much that it becomes boring for you..." I spoke while he rolled his eyes. I tell you kids now-a-days.

I still remember the day I came to know about Pooboo's existence in me. I was so happy. It was just after six months of our wedding. And of course Manik's happiness had no boundary. My parents, his parents we all were happy. Manik was more than ready to be a father. Although he wanted a princess but my prince came.

I still remember, it was too difficult for Manik to handle me, home and office all at once when I was pregnant. So I asked him what I always wanted. A family.

I asked him to move us back to his parents' house. But he was too adamant. Even his parents tried convincing him, but he never gave any heed to them.

Mom and dad had lost hope that their son will even live with them. But then I had to be stubborn. I remember I was six months pregnant and packed all my stuff and moved to his parents' house. He literally came running to me not finding all my stuff there.

I had to sit all night with him outside the house just because he was not ready to go in that room again.

Finally, we came to a mutual decision that we all will move to another residence near to our flat. Dad had brought it long back when Manik had joined the office. It was just an investment but then he said now they really need it.

When I was eight months pregnant, we all shifted to our new residence happily. I was so overwhelmed with the care Mom showed me. She never let me work, I had to literally snatch things to do the work.

And then one fine day... Poorab came in as a star in our life. The look on Manik's face is still engraved in my heart when he first held our son. I can't get enough of his that look. He looked so happy, so happy.

And we spent so many beautiful moments together raising my little one. From making him eat fruits when all he used to throw it all on me or either Manik. From seeing him crawling in the house and hide under the table so that I don't make him drink milk. From listening to Mamma and Dada in the most disoriented way from him.