~Chapter 13~ Differences

*NO PROOF READING PARDON ME FOR THAT*

Big Update for You All, Need a Very Good response.

---------------------

"Vishakha please get me this file yaar. I have a meeting tomorrow and I don't even know what's happening with the drawings" I growled as Vishakha entered in my cabin after lunch.

I was actually sitting in my cabin with lots of work when I got a call from one of my clients and he said we have a meeting tomorrow, well which he just planned without letting me know. These clients, I tell you.

"Nandini... why are you so hyper, the file is here." She said and handed me the file.

"Thanks... and yeah that oberoi's...?" I asked worriedly.

"Drawings are getting ready yaa... chill. Everything is in control." She said. I smiled at her and then diverted my attention towards the file.

"And yeah, got an invitation from Oberoi's. it's some kind of exhibition for the building materials and stuff. Check it." she handed me an invitation card.

I read the card and that was the card of the most prestigious architecture and interior exhibition. I need to go there for sure. Every time it held in Mumbai but this time it's in Pune.

"yeah okay. Will go. This Friday Saturday right? Okay. Thanks" I said. She passed me a smile and went out.

I kept doing my work until my phone rang. Being busy in the work I didn't paid attention to the caller id and picked it up.

"hello....?" I said still reading the file.

"come out." That was just one word came. And then I looked at the id and it was none other than Manik Malhotra.

I put the phone again on my ear and said "Manik, I have work to do."

"haan, so I am not denying. Will drop you in evening. Just come out." He said almost pleading.

"Manik. Not now. I am very stressed about the meetings. I have already cancelled quite meetings in last week." I again said.

"Nandini... I know baba. It's a surprise. Come na. don't be a spoil sport. Just come out. Pakka promise sham ko drop kar dunga office. Phir kaam karte rehna. Will not disturb you." He said.

"Manik..."

"Nandini... Please baby..." he said in his cheesiest tone.

I smiled and chuckled on the phone.

"okay... coming and promise sham ko drop kar doge na?" I asked again hurriedly packing my bag.

"Haan haan baba. Kar dunga. Now just come out." He said and cut the call.

I took the file from table and went out.

Vishakha saw me holding my bag.

"Going somewhere?" she stood up from her seat and took the file from me.

"yes, Manik's here. Will be back in the evening." I said and smiled. She too smiled back and showed me a thumbs up.

I walked out and saw him standing leaning on his car. As soon as he saw me his smile grew bigger. I reached to him and gestured him to sit inside the car. He instantly followed my command and we sat inside the car.