Oh My God...!

Oh My God...! Oh My God...! 

I am just so happy. you must be thinking that I am happy because MaNan are back on screen. 

Uhm... In a way I am happy for that too, but for now I am happy because....

 In a way I am happy for that too, but for now I am happy because

This Means a lot to me, like a lot... Thank You guys so much for all the love and support that you have given me since I have started this particular story. It had many ups and down, heartbreak, shock, surprises but as we all say a happy ending will always be beautiful. 

I miss this story as much as you do, but now, the topic and the issue which I wanted to convey from the story is done, so that's why I am not dragging the story because at the end it'll only show how they are living the happy life and that sometimes feels superficial. 

So again, thank you co much for all the love and support.! As Niti always says that I am blessed with the best, I feel the same for me too. 

I am literally blessed with the best.! 

And... And... Vivah fans... The next excerpt is on your way. I am already on half of it...! Might take a little time, I hope you can wait till tomorrow. Right? 

Also, I am planning to update three of my story every week, so it doesn't get too late also not too fast. Right? 

So cheers to all the happiness that we have right now. So many things to smile for right now.! 

And I am the happiest.!

Thank You...! And cheers...