~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her

It was a sunny Sunday. It's been a week since I met Manik and gave my number to him. After that day, he messaged me on daily basis and to my surprise, I replied his each and every message, be it a good morning or a good night. He seems a very genuine person. A genuine friend.

He still doesn't know whether he loved his wife Tia or not. Whenever I tried to ask him, he always changed the topic. I came to know a lot about him in last week. He is working under his Dad and his company, which is party his too "Malhotra Industries". I was quite impressed with his business skills. He told me about his family too. A caring mother, a cool father and a naughty sister and last but not the least his witchy wife.

He never really talked about his wife, and I can understand why he wasn't really like to talk about her. I even asked him about his school girlfriend what was her name yes, Tamanna. Oh God, I was so jealous of her in the past. He laughed over her name and told me that after the graduation from school he had to go out of India for further studies so they mutually broke up. In his college days, he really didn't get time to be in love, because he was more focused on making his carrier more. He came back to India after taking his master's degree. He joined his Dad's office and again got busy. He dated a few girls over here in India after coming back, but it didn't last more than a month, so finally that led him to Tia. He found her perfect and married her. but things got worse and here he is talking with me with all his attention.

His bestest friend of course from school, Dhruv got married to his log time girlfriend Alia and now they both are settled in Australia. I still remember Dhruv, the shy and silent guy of school. And Alia the diva of school. I wonder how they fall in love. Anyways... yes so where were we? Yeah Manik. So all in all he seems nice, genuine and a caring guy. You know I feel so jealous of Tia. Not because once I had a crush on Manik and now he is married to her. but because he is so caring and loving, he does all the things in relationship which can make a girl cry from happiness. I wonder why Tia is like that. Am I missing something? Or am I just trusting Manik too much?

A ping in my phone broke all my thoughts. I took the phone and saw the message. It was from Manik, of course.

"Miss Murthy. We are meeting right?" yes, he always calls me miss Murthy, isn't it uhmm.... Sweet?

I shook my head and replied immediately "yes, same place same time."

"okay. I will pick you up then?" his instant answer came.

"no no, don't bother. I will come by myself. Meet you there." I sent the message and stood up to get ready.

I took 15 minutes extra to get ready properly. I don't know why. but I thought I have to look my best. 

I entered inside and saw him already sitting on the chair, while going through some random magazine. I looked at my wrist watch and saw the time. I was 8 minutes late. Yeah did I told you that Mr. Manik Malhotra doesn't like to wait. Well yeah.

I rushed to the table and said "I am sorry, sorry"

He twisted his mouth a little and said annoyingly "you are exactly 8 minutes and 15 seconds late."

I rolled my eyes and placed my bag on the side table and said "ohoo, Manik you and your calculations of time. Late ho gaya."

He glared me and we ordered our coffee and sat there talking.

"so, how was it, resting your hot wife?" I winked at him. He shoots a glare at me.

"thank god, she is at her place. And what's this resisting and all. I can control okay?" he said in a childish tone.