~Chapter 14~ Face Off

*NO PROOF READING PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*AFTER LONG, AND I MISSED YOU ALL, HOW MUCH YOU ALL MISSED ME FOR THIS STORY, DO TELL ME*

*FAVORITE INLINE COMMENTS*

*AGAIN LONG CHAPTER*

Comment Here, What you think of the update from the title of it. INLINE COMMENTS ARE MUST

Now i won't bug you, as i know how desperate you all to read this chapter.

So Enjoy Reading...!!!

******

"Just get lost from here Tia..." I spat angrily at her, who was standing at the room door.

"Manik what is wrong with you? Do you want everyone to wake up, while you crib like a 2-year-old kid?" She spoke displeased.

I closed my eyes just to control my anger, as I didn't want my family to know the ugly truth of my married life.

"What do you want Tia?" I asked sighing deeply.

I felt her near me and I opened my eyes to see her sitting beside me "You Manik. I want you. I am craving. Come to our room na?"

I can't believe, what she just said. After so many days too, she isn't guilty that her own husband is staying in another room, the one thing she cared was me giving her "That". Which I am not giving in clearly. 

I shrugged her off and stood up folding my sleeves "get lost Tia. What you want I am not willing to give even 1% of it to you. Do you understand? Now get lost and let me sleep in peace."

I said and dragged her out of the guest room and shut the door on her face. I heard her swearing on me from outside, I laughed sadly and then locked the room.

I sat on the bed wrapping my face in my palms. How I hate my life!

It has been almost six days from the abruptly spoiled Pune trip of mine and Nandini. Nandini... The only one whom I ever loved, who I always desired for.

I stumped back my head on the head board.

I tried calling her and messaging her since the day she left me alone in that room. but very conveniently all my calls and messages didn't reach her, why? because she blocked me in every possible way from her every possible contacting way. On Phone, On social medias. Even I went to her office, but the staff said that she is going to work from her home.

Now how do I explain my side of story to her? she doesn't even ready to talk to me.

She is also the same as what people see me. She too left me alone in my darkness, how could she? She told me to be with me and love me, but no her insecurities.

Insecurities... I understand her point of view too. Even if I was at her place, I would have killed the other person. But what should I do? Even I want to take divorce from the evil wife of mine and on what level one could never imagine.

But I am bounded, bounded by love. Love towards Nandini and her image in this society. I don't want to make her mine by spoiling her image in the cruel society, who will speak ill about her. I can never take that.

So I decided to deal it my way. I have planned everything. According to my thinking, I will make Tia regret on our so called marriage and piss her off more, so that she herself take divorce from me. And I will be happy giving that. And when she'll be out of my life, I will bring Nandini in front of everyone and will propose her to marry me, so that no one will ever know that we had an 'Extra marital affair'.