July 19,2016

The update and I are sitting at the diner once again. It's become somewhat of a usual spot, I suppose. The grub is good and the service is always fast and friendly. But this time I chose it for an entirely different reason.

" You can now scroll infinitely for people and reading list searches..." The update starts, rhyming off his new list for me. I don't notice him leaning towards me across over the table.

"Inline comments now appear in chronological order..." He murmurs softly. I'm not sure why his voice is getting so low and husky.

"We fixed are top 3 crashes: YouTube player,while downloading story covers,and the writer." He places his hand near mine and slowly grazes my arm. "We also fixed the bug that resets your reading position to the beginning of the story."

I can't see the way his eyes are sparkling because my phone screen is up covering most of my face.

"It's easier now to share a story after taking a screenshot and it's easier to share your stories from within My Works..." he stops suddenly and sits back with a scowl. "Notes.," he growls sharply and I startle. "Are you even listening to me at all?" I finally look up from my phone and offer him an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry,Update, but there's a Charmander on your shoulder."