Oct. 11, 2016

I've seen a lot of notes in my day. I am a seasoned update after all. I've  made my way around the App Store A handful of times ( and that's putting it politely), but never thought much of them before now. Notes only come in for a scheduled release and then they're gone again, tucked back into the archives like it never happened at all.

But this one is different. And I'm not saying that in a manic Pixie dream-chasing-Joseph Gordon-levitt kind of way. I'm saying it because I darn well mean it. This one, the charming bundle of nerves who's all scowls and Eye rolls and sassy retorts, just keeps sticking around. Notes keeps me on my toes, surprises me, makes me want to impress and be a better update, if I'm being real honest. And it's...something else.

I mean, sure, we've fixed the crashes when publishing media in a story, and fixed the keyboard glitch so it doesn't hide comments anymore. We improve the private messages so attachments are easier to tap and look slimmer. There are now simplified reading position update dialogs in the reader, and we added a badge to the profiles of the wattpad stars so you can finally know who's who. Full speed ahead!

But I can't help but worry that one day notes just won't show up anymore and I'll have to go back to the hum-drum Way it was. I didn't know you could find love on Wattpad, and now I'm not sure how in the blue blazes I'm ever going to live without it...