November 28,2017

Standing in updates trashed apartment, I'm frozen in place. It is clear as crystal the the conniving Veronica flipped her wig here looking for something it's not usually her style to leave things so uncouth.

"Well isn't this a pretty picture."

A familiar voice chuckles into my ear. How update can keep his cool after his place has been ransacked I'll never know!

"Thank god you are safe," I cry as I wrap myself around him. "Do you know what this is all about? What was that bonkers dame searching for?"

"Something huge," update smirks. "Something I would never leave for any old hand to take hold of," he says as he pulls out an immaculately crisp note card from his inside pocket and hands it to me slowly. "This is what we've been waiting for," he whispers.

I take a breath and begin to read:
-Uninterrupted, ad free experience
-Show your support for the site you love
-Unlock a new premium look for wattpad
-iPhone X support
-Fixes for iOS 11 users

Update was right. This was huge. But before I could ask him the obvious question, he gently lifted my chin up with the tip of his finger and said, "Nothing's changing. It's just another option for those wanting to go ad-free."

I breathed a sigh of relief. No wonder Veronica was so desperate to get her paws on this news. "Is this a dream?" I asked, pulling him in closer.

Update flashes me that smirk once more, "Nah, love, this is premium."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYONE ELSE MISS THIS SHIP??? I know I did. Ahhh Feels good to be back. Hope everyone is doing good. :)