april 10, 2017

i wanted to pay attention to the Update. I really did! But i was too busy watching Harry Styles being The Most Harry Styles he's ever been by flying suspended from a helicopter over the ocean in a $4,000 Gucci coat for his new music video. The introduction of solo!Harry into the world was almost too much for my delicate soul to bear. In short, I was *shooketh to my very core.

"Did she tell you they fixed the really annoying issue with paging and scrolling issue in the reader? And optimized performance for stories that have embedded images and videos?"

"uh huh..." I mumbled, not taking my eyes off the screen. I'd been looking at this for five hours now. 

"We also improved syncing behavior for story reading position and updated look and feel for story comment notifications, available in all languages. Did you know that?"

"Yes, yes. Just lovely. Wonderful news," I said, watching the Flyles phenomenon swing to and fro like a pendulum of the gods.

"I am much cooler than Harry Styles..." The Update mumbled bitterly as he exited the room.

"What was that, love?" I called after him before hitting replay on the video one more time. 

---------------

*Whoever writes these is such a meme o geez