[Chapter 13] One Year Anniversary (Epilogue)

-Holly's POV-

Anthony said today was a big day and I needed to be here, at Smosh Headquarters. So, here I am. Waiting outside the SmoshGames room as Anthony and Ian recorded another one of their Gametime with Smosh episodes. Or was it a Game Bang with Mari, Jovenshire, Lasercorn, and Sohinki? I don't know...all I know is that it was late and I really wanted to go to bed.

I was texting Joey when the door opened beside me and Anthony rushed out, grabbing me by my arm and dragging me out of Smosh Headquarters.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a laugh as he pushed open the doors and rushed out to his car.

He stopped in front of the passenger's side door and smiled, "It's a surprise," He told me before giving me a quick kiss on the lips and opening the door and helping me in.

He got in the driver's side and we were off. We pulled up to his house and he rushed inside. I got out of the car at the normal pace and followed him in. But he was no where to be seen. "Anthony?" I called, "Anthony!"

I noticed that the back door was opened and lights were on outside. I made my way out and saw Anthony holding a small cake with candles scattered across the top of it in his hands. He was shirtless and only had his swim trunks on. A smile grew on his face, "It's our one year anniversary since the whole CATFISH thing and us starting to date. And I thought you and I could take a dip in pool after having a piece of cake."

"I forgot my bathing suit," I opted out, hoping it was convincing enough for me not to take my clothes off.

He shook his head, setting the cake down on the table and rushing past me into the house. I turned around and saw him walk back out, holding the bikini I wore the night of his birthday party. I must've left it here a while ago. He held it out to me, "Have I told you you look amazing in it?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm not wearing that, Anthony."

"Come on, Hol. No one's here but you and me."

I pursed my lips before snatching the bikini out of his hands, "Fine. But only because it's our one year anniversary."

I walked past him and into the house. This time, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I started to strip out of my clothes and slipped into the swimsuit. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl who didn't look obese, who had a smile on her face instead of a frown, and who had blue hair that her boyfriend loved. I picked up my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, suddenly feelings that self-consciousness that made my stomach turn. I set my clothes down on the table and was about to make my way out when I heard my phone going off.

I stopped in my tracks, unsure of what to do.

"What's taking you so long?" Anthony called from outside, "Come on! These candles are melting all over the cake!"

"One sec!" I rushed over to my bag and pulled out my phone, a notification from Facebook. Something about someone sending me a message. I was tempted to look at it, but Anthony called again, "Hol! Hurry up!" I threw my phone down and rushed back outside to see Anthony ready to blow out the candles.

"There you are!" He grabbed my hand and directed me over to the cake. He pulled me close to him before saying, "To a happy relationship thanks to Nev and Max," He remarked with a smile.

"Thanks to Nev and Max," I repeated before bending down with Anthony and blowing out the candles in one blow.

*****

After barely touching my cake, which Anthony forced me to eat, he and I walked over to my house only in our swimsuits and towels. He kissed me goodnight and stood there waiting for me to go inside safely. I waved goodbye to him and closed the door behind me. I made my way upstairs and opened my laptop on my desk to check Facebook. I wanted to see who the message was from. My heart nearly stopped when I saw who it was. It was Ian.

I clicked on it and read aloud, "Please text me as soon as you get this. I need to talk to you about something. It's kind of important."

I closed my laptop and rushed downstairs, picking up my phone. As I made my way back to my bedroom, I texted Ian:

Me: Hey, Ian. What's up?

I closed my bedroom door behind me and waited a few minutes for him to respond. My phone vibrated and said he replied. I slid the bar to unlock the phone and our conversation came up:

Ian: Uh...can I call you? It's...kind of hard to explain over text message.

Me: Sure, that's fine.

As soon as I finished sending that message, my phone rang. I clicked the answer button and held my cell phone up to my ear, "Ian?"

"Hi," He replied shyly.

"What's going on?" I inquired, sitting down in my desk chair and starting to swerve side to side.

I could hear him take a big breath before answering, "I...I don't know how to put this, but...me and Melanie...we...broke up tonight. And it was because...because I think I love you."

My phone slipped out of my hands and crashed on the floor, cracking my screen in all sorts of directions. From the speaker, I could hear a faint, "Holly? Holly!" I pulled my knees into my chest and just stared at my phone as the call time continued second by second. "Are you there? Please say something. Anything. Holly?" I started trembling, my head was spinning. He thinks he loves me?

I sat there, not being able to bring myself to say anything. Then I heard him say goodbye and that he'll try to talk to me tomorrow. The call ended, my phone went black, and I sat there in silence. Ian loves me. Anthony loves me. And I don't know who I love anymore. All the feelings I had for Ian suddenly started coming back.

I began to cry, not knowing what to do with myself. Joey opened the door and looked at me, "Holly? What's wrong?" He was shirtless and had his headset on, he probably was playing Minecraft or something.

I glanced up at him, my eyes stinging. Then I just cried even more. He walked in my room and pulled me into an awkward hug.

"He...he loves me!" I cried, holding Joey tighter.

He took a step back, "Anthony? Of course he does!"

"No...not him," I mumbled under my breath, wiping my tears away and crossing my arms, "Ian loves me..."

His eyes widened as he uttered, "Ian. Ian Hecox?" I nodded my head yes as he stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, "Well then...who are you going to choose, Hol?"

Author's Note: I hope you liked the epilogue, I'm sorry it took so long to post. Like I said, I haven't had motivation to do this and I got off track and just total craziness. Please give me your feedback, it's highly appreciated. Oh, and I know I do this with most of my stories, but I'm planning on making a sequel =) It'll be out soon =) Thanks for reading! -rac06h10ael