4. Tour

Shawn's POV

"So how old are you?" I asked Anna.

"Twenty."

"Nice. I'm-"

"I know, you're 17- oh sorry. I'm just a big fan," Anna nervously laughed.

"It's fine. So tell me more about-" there was a knock on the door and it was Geoff and Andrew.

They walked in and I told them to give me Sara's and Michael's numbers. And I got my phone and put them down.

I got my sunglasses and my hoodie and put on my hoodie me put on my sunglasses.

I put my phone in my back pocket and got the key for the room and the keys for the Toyota we have and said good bye and left.

I was in the elevator and I called Sara.

"Hello? Sara Lopez?"

"I am she. Who is this?"

"It's Shawn. Shawn Mendes."

"Not to be rude but why do you have my number?"

Sara's POV

"Not to be rude but why do you have my number?" I asked Shawn while I organised half of my shoes in one luggage.

"Well I was calling to ask if I could help you with any luggage? And or drive you to the hotel?"

"Oh wow. I'd like a ride. But I have to help Mike with- I need to help Mike," I zipped up my luggage full of shoes.

"I can drive you there and I could help."

"Oh. What the heck. Let me give you my address."

I gave him my address and in 20 minutes he was here.

I opened the door and it was Shawn.

"Oh wow. Nice apartment," he complimented not walking in and taking his sunglasses off.

"Thanks. Um? You can come in," I said slowly and he walked in and looked around.

"Let me just get my-"

"I'll help," he smiled.

I took him upstairs and I told him to not drag my luggage.

He didn't and we went to the lobby and he put his sunglasses on and his hoodie over his head. And he had about two luggages and a backpack. I had a light luggage and a backpack with all my cameras and my iMac and my iPad Air.

We put all my luggage in the back of the his black Toyota and my backpack in the back seats.

"Thanks Shawn," I touched his shoulder for a second and then pulled my hand away. "You're really kind."

"Well I have to be allies with my crew right?"

"So you're just doing this to be on my good side," I chuckled.

"No. I mean yeah, I feel like we could be good friends."

"We'll see about that," I joked and we laughed. I guided him to Michael's house.

I sat in the back while the guys talked in the front.

When we reached the hotel I saw Anna and hugged her.

The managers, crew, Shawn, Michael, Anna and I packed our things in the buses.

I had to be with the managers and Shawn while Anna and Michael were with the crew.

"Can't I be with-" Michael was interrupted by Andrew for the billionth time.

"Look kid. We need to talk to Sara about the managing if she'd considering it. Besides you'll see her in a few hours. It's not the end of the world man."

I walked up to Michael and placed my hands behind his neck. "Look babe. We can call each other. I'll see you soon. Besides you got Anna to talk to. Make new friends," I said.

He sighed," fine. Just don't let anyone try anything funky with you," he chuckled and kissed me.

"Come on love birds," Anna separated us and dragged Michael to their tour bus. "See you later Sara!" She waved and went inside the bus.

A security guard guided me to Shawn's bus.

"By the way I'm Kevin. I'll be your personal security guard."

"Oh hey, I'm Sara Lopez," I shook his hand and he gestured his hand for me to get in the bus

I opened the door and saw the interior.

It was nice

It was nice. Geoff was on his laptop where there was a table.

Andrew and Shawn were in the very back. I think sleeping. Lol.

I had my backpack that carried my camera and iMac and iPad and my chargers.

I get my phone out and sit on the very first couch you see when you walk in the bus.

Geoff said hi and I did too.

I text my mother.

Me: hey mom :)

Mom: Hey sweetie, how are you doing?

Me: Great I'm going on tour

Mom: With who? To where?

Me: With Shawn Mendes. Michael and Anna are coming too and around America and some places in Canada

Mom: Wow sweetie. I'm so proud of you.

Me: Thanks. I'm just informing you.

Mom: Well have fun. Get some rest.

Me: Okay I will ttyl love you

Mom: I love you too sweetie have fun :)

I take off my backpack and put it near me on the floor and I lay on the couch. My eyes grew heavy and I fall asleep since I woke up really early and I usually wake up at like 12. So yeah I fell asleep at like 10am.