9. Meet my Mother

I woke up and took a shower.

I didn't really enjoy morning showers.

I get out and it was 10:24am.

I get the pancake mix and ingredients and the eggs and bacon.

I start cooking and Andrew and Geoff woke up.

I asked Kevin if he could help me with the pancakes.

Andrew got the plates and knifes and forks out.

We finished in about an hour and I worked on the eggs and Kevin did the bacon.

We put the food in our plates and I gave a plate to the driver and to John, Shawn's security guard.

I woke up Shawn with my free hand while other hand my other hand held his breakfast.

"Shawn," I whispered and then I got close to his ear. "Shawn wake up."

He moaned and I smile and shook him with my leg really hard.

He woke up and I gave him the plate.

"Good morning sleepy head," I smiled and I got two other plates for Anna and Mike. I got two more for James and his manager.

I then got mine. I apologised to the people that I couldn't give them breakfast.

I walked in the bus and everyone was in the back eating.

Kevin and John were at the door of the bus.

I was done with the bacon and eggs and started on the pancakes. I decided to FaceTime my mother. (A/N Sara's mum is the woman at the top)

She got to meet the crew and the managers and Shawn. I talked with her.

"Sweetie, I have to go I have some calls to make."

"Yeah, sure. You go ahead." I ended the call and Shawn sat next to me.

"I see where you got your beauty from."

"Thanks," I said and flipped my hair from side to side with my hand.

"You got her eyes. But your skin is-"

"Pale?"

"Fair," he smiled. And I did too. Was I starting to fancy Shawn Mendes, the famous young breakout pop artist?

He's probably always this nice to people.

It was 1pm and Andrew called everyone to start getting ready for rehearsals. Everyone thanked me about the breakfast.

The camera were good. And I chilled in the building for about 2 hours.

I went out to get some Arby's and I got back and Shawn and I talked outside of the bus and then I heard girls sing a song from afar.

I looked around.

"Get in," Kevin and John pushed us in the bus and we were locked in.

"Fans?" I asked.

"Yeah. They were singing one of my songs."

"It's only four. We don't start until six." I commented, confused as to why would the fans be here so early.

"Yeah but they come early to take pictures of me."

"Might as well give them a shirtless picture."

"Is that an excuse to see me shirtless?" He wiggled is eyebrows.

"I'm just saying. Show the fans some skin."

"Excuses, excuses, excuses," Shawn laughed.

7pm

It Was Love All Along (A Shawn Mendes Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें