18. A Dream

I sat up and I looked around me.

I was in my hotel.

It was still my birthday.

I decided to Dm Shawn back.

Thank you :)) I'm coming back

I logged out of all my social media except Tumblr.

I called Andrew.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. Sara," I said with quick pauses.

"Oh Sara. How are you doing?"

"Great. Thanks for asking. And you?"

"Swell."

"So about that manager job? I'd like to sign the papers."

"Why of course. Want me to mail them to you?"

"If you don't mind then that'll be great."

"Alright then. We'll see you next tour?"

"For sure. Goodbye."

"Goodbye. Have a nice day."

"You too."

I then got a call from my mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure."

"It's about your father. He is willing to come back in your life."

"What?"

"He wants to see you. Since you're in LA and he is too for something important, then he decided that it was good for him to come back. Of course I denied this but he's stubborn alike you."

"So he's seeing me? When?"

"This Friday."

"Where?"

"In Canada. He knows about the rumours about you and Shawn. And he really wants you to hook up."

"I don't think that'll be a problem. I just want to take it slow with him though."

"Well he told me that his last concert is there and he wants to put Shawn in a project-"

"Wait a minute? Is my father rich?"

"Maybe. Possibly. Most likely."

"What's his job?"

"An actor and was a 90s singer."

"What?"

"He just- just go! It's been 20 years."

"Yeah. Twenty years of him not being in my life. Without him I've been successful. I'm fine without him, and I don't need him to come and destroy my life. I bet if he was in my life before I'd be the female Justin Bieber!"

"Do it for me?"

"Fine."

"He got you plane tickets. They should be in your mailbox or whatever today or should come tomorrow. Well good luck. I love you, bye."

"Thanks. I love you too, bye."

1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS LATER

I was a celebrity now. I had a mansion and I was friends with Kylie Jenner, Sammy Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky, Halsey, Troye Sivan, Alessia Cara, Tyler Posey, Ed Sheeran and I became some friends with some YouTubers like Kian Lawley and Connor Franta and more. I also met Harry Styles and Niall Horan. I KISSED HARRY'S AND NIALL'S CHEEK! I got to meet The 1975 and the Arctic Monkeys. AND TYLER JOSEPH AND JOSH DUN AKA TWENTY-ONE PILOTS! I KISSED JOSH'S CHEEK! I also met Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.

My father was Nicholas Turner. A famous actor, director, author, model, designer and a billionaire.

I was still Shawn's manager. I signed the papers after I received them in the mail after two weeks when I called Andrew in my birthday.

I was on the news and magazines when Nicholas revealed I was his secret daughter.

Right now I am on an interview with Jimmy Fallon.

"Everyone let's welcome Sara Lopez!"

There was applause while I walked on stage.

"Welcome Sara." Jimmy greeted me.

"Thank you for having me." I smiled for the camera.

"No problem, how are you?"

"I'm great. What about you?"

"Fantastic, thanks for asking! So you turned out to be daughter of a very famous man, how does that feel?"

"I wasn't in real shock since before I was famous," I air quoted with my finger when I said famous," for my intelligence. I went to Harvard, but dropped out. I was offered to go to NASA-several times- I turned them down. I was more into photography and filming. So that's exactly what I did. Though I was offered to work in many other scientific companies and space companies, I still chose what made me happiest."

"I guess Hollywood runs in the family," we all laughed,"so you've been seen around with Lukas Abbat." A picture of Lukas and I walking around shopping appeared. "Any chemistry there?"

"No. Him and I are like fashion buddies. Even before, I was quite stylish."

"Yes you were. So you and Lukas? A no no right?"

"Yes."

"So are you interested in anyone in specific?"

"Um? An artist. An artist I used to hang out with."

"Shawn Mendes?"

"What?! No."

"But he's the first famous you were ever seen with."

"I'm his manager. It'd be weird if I dated him."

"His manager?"

"I manage the lights, filming things, directing his music videos and etc."

"Wow. And you get paid like triple?"

"Yes."

"Amazing. So is Shawn going on tour?"

"I'm actually going on a meeting soon so Andrew and I can discuss that."

"Who's Andrew?"

"Shawn's manager. I'm like Shawn's third manager."

"Nice. So you and Shawn don't have a thing for each other?"

"No."

"So you have multiple jobs. Will being the manager of Shawn be an issue?"

"Not really."

"Okay. So you're a designer and a model correct?"

"Yes. I have a line of work. It's called Mellow."

"And what you're wearing is from Mellow?"

"Yes," I stood up and spun and the crowd applauded.

"And I'm also working with Timberland

"And I'm also working with Timberland."

"Loving the outfit."

"Thank you," I sat down.

"So that's all we have today. Thanks Sara for coming by," Jimmy stood and we hugged and we got off mic and I thanked Jimmy for having me and then I left.