11. Happy Annevisary

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to a note by my hand.

'Hey Sara, the guys, Anna and I left. Kevin's staying with you. Stay in the bus. We left you marbled cookie brownie on the table at the back.

We're coming back at around 5-ish. We forbid you to get out until we come back. We have a surprise for you.

-Shawn, Anna, Geoff and Andrew'

I instantly jump off the top bed and went to the back and there on the table was a see through box full of marbled cookie brownies. And a note beside it said 'the milk is in the fridge. Enjoy :)'

I decided to cook breakfast. I got my phone and it was 11:21am.

I got some bacon strips and some eggs. I got the pan and put it on the stove.

I walked outside and there was Kevin.

"Kevin?"

"At your service," he turned and faced me.

"Come inside."

"I can't. I'm on duty."

I laughed,"who says duty anymore?!"

He chuckled.

"Want food?" I asked.

"No-"

"You're getting a plate of bacon and eggs with a side of orange juice and then a marbled cookie brownie to go after it."

"Miss Lope-"

"You're getting it whether you want to or not." I stepped inside and started cooking.

When I finished I got a chair and set it by Kevin.

I got a plate and put in it bacon and eggs. I got a cup and filled it with orange juice. I walked out set it on the chair.

"Why are you so kind to me?" He asked.

"Well. Maybe because- I don't know. I never really had a father. And you're like a father figure to me, in a way. Is that weird?"

"No at all. You're like a child to me. A child that I've never had."

"Well this is getting awkward just eat."

"Maybe when I meet your mother we'll hit it off. When will she visit?"

I opened the door and one of my feet was inside and the other was hanging in the air and I was holding onto a handle near the door.

"Well now she's not coming over because of that comment," I joked and laughed, he did too.

5:46pm

I was usually wore contacts but today I decided to wear my glasses. My black Ray Bans with silver metal on the lens.

I was wearing some black leggings with the maroon sweater Shawn gave me.

I felt so free in a smallish place somehow.

I ate some of the marbled cookie brownies with milk and watched Troye Sivan interviews. He was so cute.

There was a knock and I opened it. And it was Shawn, Anna, Andrew and Geoff with white and silver balloons.

Geoff was carrying a blue and silver cake.

And they yelled,"Happy Anniversary!"

I was thinking about what today was.