6. Hoodies & False Rumours

Sara's POV

I got in the bus and I got on my laptop and I had my beat headphones on and went on Netflix to resume on the episode I was on.

I felt a presence at my feet since I had my feet on the couch.

I paused the show yet again.

I look up and it was Shawn. I pull down my headphones. 

"Hey," I say softly.

"What's up?" He said. And played with my shoe laces. I pulled my feet away.

"Do I need to check something?"

He chuckled,"what are you watching?"

"The Vampire Diaries."

"Really? What season?"

"Still on season one. I started watching it two years ago but I was busy taking tests and all.

"It gets good," I sat up and Shawn scooted closer to me. And I unplugged my beats and I continued the episode.

We walked about 3 more episodes before I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I felt myself half awake and I had an arm that was wrapped around me. I roll to the other side and it was Shawn.

I close my eyes again. What felt like forever was only 5 minutes before I felt Shawn move.

I fluttered my eyes open and I sat up and Shawn stretched.

"Good morning," Shawn and I yawned.

I stood up so he wouldn't struggle to get up.

"Sorry. I should've slept in the bed," Shawn apologised.

"No. It's alright. It happens to everyone. I'm just glad Mike didn't see it. He sometimes gets jealous."

I got up and charged my laptop and went through my luggage for clothes.

I get some black pants and a loose black turtle neck and some black boots and my shades.

I go to the bathroom and shower and then change.

I get my phone. It was 10:24am. I call Mike.

"Hey babe. Oh. Uh, I need you to come help me with the lights."

"Okay. I'll be there in about 7 minutes or so okay?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I went out and it was hot. I call for Kevin and he was to my side and he handed me a coffee.

"A chocolate espresso. Mr. Michael Dun told me to give it to you yesterday morning. I refused but I did it today for you ma'am."

"Shawn!!!" I hear girls shrieking.

Kevin rushed me to backstage.

"Sara! Hurry we have donuts and pizza and hot dogs. You can eat later," Andrew rushed me to the lights and James and Shawn were talking on the stage.

We rehearsed and everything was successful.

It was 4:39pm. I sip my cup of coffee and go to the entrance.