19. Reunion

It was February and Andrew emailed me to go to Pickering, in Canada.

I took a flight there and the paparazzi was there.

"Are you here to see Shawn Mendes?!"
"Who are you dating?"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Are you dating Lukas Abbat?"
"Are you and Kanye friends?"

I still had Kevin as my security guard. He's actually dating my mother.

Kevin pushed the paparazzi away.

We took an uber to a cafe.

It was about 3:28pm and we got there and Kevin was by the door.

I see Andrew at a corner and there he was on his computer with a few files by him. I walked up to him.

"Hey Andrew," I smiled and we hugged.

"Twenty-one, huh?"

"Yup. I've been having fun."

"So tour?" Andrew changed the subject.

"Will he have one?"

"Yes. Him and I-"

"Sara?" I heard Shawn's voice in person after one year and a half.

I looked to my right and it was Shawn.

"Sara!" I stood up and we hugged. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I pulled away and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You haven't texted me or-"

"I was busy."

"I bet even if you were gone for one year and a half you could've texted me like you could've texted Kylie Jenner."

"Well. I didn't even have time to text her."

"But you're staying? For-"

"Shawn," Andrew interrupted Shawn and Shawn sat to Andrew's right and he was to my left. "Okay. Back to work."

1 MONTH LATER

Shawn and I went to New York. I decided to actually give us a try. We stayed at a house that I had bought in Manhattan.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

Currently we were in a cafe. And then I stood by him and got on one knee.

"What are you doing?" Shawn laughed and looked around because people were clearly looking at us.

"Shawn? Will you do me the honour to be my boyfriend?" I pulled up a pop ring and unwrapped it.

"Oh my gosh Sara. Well only if you'll be my girlfriend?"

I stood up and so did he and I got on the chair and got his left hand and put the ring on his index finger and kissed him. Our first kiss.

"I will happily be your girlfriend," I smiled and kissed him again.

People clapped and Shawn and I laughed.

We paid and went got out. I held his hand and he looked down at our hands that were intertwined and lifted our hands to his lips and kissed my hand.

"You're finally mine," he said sweetly.

"Oh really?" I lifted up my left hand and waved it around,"where's the ring?" I joked.

"You're my girl. My girlfriend."

"Well that I am," I puckered my lips and he bent down and kissed me.

There were screams. And ahead were a group of guys and girls. About 7 of them.