Introduction :>

Introduction/Sheenanigans,Whatevers

This story is PURELY FICTIONAL. Although it's a Jeremy Lin/NBA fanfiction the events in this story are fictional and they have no connections in the lives of the existing people mentioned or part of this story.

I'll try my best to write this story in the English language since the settings of this story is in USA ;)

Nadine Harrison is a high fashion model, even if she's one of the most famous models, there are only few informations about her that the mainstream media knew. All the basic informations such as her birthdate, birthplace, hometown, height, weight, nationality. That's all.

They have no idea of who she really is.

All Nadine will tell in her interviews is that she's a private person and wants to keep her private life private.But, it's not the only reason. She came from a dark past, and now she's afraid that if people will knew about it, they will judge her.

To the people closest to her, she is known as "Miss Relativism" for she believes in the idea of Relativism: Everything is going to fade, nothing is worthwhile, truth is unstable.

Jeremy Lin is an undrafted NBA player. His earlier years in the league was a struggle, being cut down from one team to another is not easy. Until a phenomenon happened, the "Linsanity Era". It gave him a huge break and made him a famous NBA player, but the thing is after that season, he was transferred to another team. 

But, this Asian American Basketball player keeps his head up. He's always full of hope and faith.

Until fate decided to play with them and forces them to meet.

Will things change for the both of them? Or this is just another game for them to play? :)