Chapter 7

Jeremy's POV

"And don't forget to put the new sweaters I've bought last night" Ryan reminded Kevin, since it's part of his apology to pack our things for us, we decided to take it to another level.

Ryan and I had been hiding some of our stuffs around the hotel room to make it hard for Kevin to pack our things. We still have 4 hours left before our flight back to Houston and besides, it's less than 10 minutes to make it to the airport.

"Ok, if you guys would stop fooling me around, that would be great" Kevin said as he keeps on searching for Ryan's sweaters.

"Hey, don't forget my socks! The blue and red ones!" I commanded Kevin

"Oh come on! Stop hiding things! Where the hell is it this time Jeremy?" he asked, annoyance is obvious with his voice.

"I don't know" I said laughing

"Narnia" Ryan said

"I swear, I'll get back to you guys, we'll get even" Kevin threatened us

We just stood there and laugh at him while he's having a hard time finding our stuffs. He went back and forth, from the bathroom to the balcony, to my room and to Ryan's room. And at last he was able to find Ryan's sweater at the back of the couch, my socks were there, too.

"See Kevin? You don't just puke on your friends and go. Pay for it" Ryan said in an amused voice. He's amused that Kevin was able to find his sweaters and my socks.

"Blah blah blah" That's all Kevin have to say before he turned his back on us and continued piling up our luggages. "And by the way, you guys suck at hide and seek, try to level up sometimes"

"Coming from someone who spent half an hour just to find the sweaters and socks? Nuff said bro" I said as I tapped his shoulders. 

Before I could even leave the living room to grab some more things inside room I used to sleep with during our stay here in NYC, Kevin grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Woah bro! I think something's missing!" he said in an alarmed tone

"What? Don't try to fool me Kev!" I responded

"A girlfriend? Ha ha ha!" Ryan said, but he immediately stopped laughing the moment I glanced at him. "Woah calm down, insanity boy!"

"You used to wear a cross pendant, right?" Kevin asked.

I immediately touched my chest, but the pendant wasn't there anymore. I put my hands on the pockets of the jeans I'm wearing, it's not there either.

"Damn it" I uttered. "I think I lost it"

"Wait, are you guys referring to the cross pendant the Lins siblings have?" Ryan asked, Kevin nodded. "If it's really lost, then your siblings should disown you by now" he shooks his head.

"Just buy a new one" Kevin said as he started arranging our suitcases again.

"I can't, we have those pendant since my sister left the States to study in the Philippines. It has sentimental values, bro" I said. I can't believe I lost the thing I've been treasuring the most, the cross pendant became a part of me for years.

"Just move on, bro. You can't get it back now. Well, unless you have plans to search the entire NYC for your pendant, I mean we need to go back in H town today, you still have engagements for your new teams and Kevin and I needs to make new youtube videos" Ryan said tapping my shoulders

"Well, that's the only choice I have" I turned towards Kevin, "Kevin, pack up faster!"

"Yeah right, captain!" he said