17: Bug Boy

The group was sitting in the living room waiting for Tony and one of his friends. They were all going to get together and take down Zemo once and for all. Ellie wanted to be the one to kill him. Ellie had been practicing her powers a lot. She had gotten the hang of it and could easily destroy things with just the snap of her finger. Freya had been helping with her powers a lot.
They all had been training a lot. Tony would sometimes stop by for a visits and train with them. They needed to figure out a plan and they had been trying to think of the best plan they could use. They needed to get rid of Zemo. Ellie wanted to get rid of him so badly. She had come up with many ways to get rid of him. Some of them ended up very gruesome.
Tony had arrived with his little friend. Ellie looked at the boy that Tony had brought with him. She knew him instantly. Ellie rose from the couch and tilted her head looking at the teenager. The teen looked over and his eyes widened seeing Ellie. A blush formed on the boy's cheeks. Ellie blushed just a little bit. They both tilted their heads and spoke at the same time.
"Ellie?" "Peter?"
"You two know each other?" Freya asked pointing to Ellie and then Peter. Ellie nodded not taking her eyes off Peter.
"We go to school together" Ellie said putting her hands into the pockets of her sweatshirt. Peter sighed and he shoved his hands into his pants pockets. Freya could sense the awkwardness between the two teens. Freya crossed her arms and looked at the two of them. She could also sense that Peter had a little crush on Ellie. She could tell from the way he looked at her or when he blushed when he saw her.
There was something between the two that Freya could notice. She didn't know if anyone else was picking up on what she was getting at. Peter and Ellie liked each other but they wouldn't tell each other. That was the only problem. They were too nervous to tell each other that they liked one another. Freya smiled and she looked over at Bucky wondering if he noticed too. Of course he did because he gave Freya a wink. He knew that Ellie and Peter liked each other.
This was now a game to get them together. Freya and Bucky would defiantly try to get them together. It might take awhile but they could defiantly do it. They could try and get the two of them together. Freya wondered how long it would take for them to get together. They needed to be together. It wouldn't be too long most likely.

Flashback (yet it has nothing to do with Peter and Ellie😂 I just felt like throwing a flashback in)

Ellie pranced down the hallways of the mansion. She loved living with Tony. Well she would only be here for a few days but she absolutely loved it. Jarvis was very nice to her and so was Pepper. And she got to meet Happy. Happy was really nice to her and he brought her cupcakes the one day. She knew she made a new best friend at the moment he stole a cookie from the jar for her when she couldn't reach it.
Tony had been buried in his work down in the lab for the past two days. Ellie didn't talk to him much. He normally came up for food but after he ate he would go right back down. He had his own bathroom down there so he didn't have to run upstairs to use it. But today Ellie was going to see what was in the lab. She was really interested in what was down there.
So Ellie hopped down the steps and a cookie in her hand for Tony. She stopped at the door and frowned seeing that you had to enter a password. Ellie couldn't reach the keypad so that made it a little difficult. She tried but she failed every time she tried to enter the password. She couldn't get it. It was impossible for her to reach the buttons on the pad.
"Here allow me" a voice said making her jump slightly. She looked up to see Colonel James Rhodes. Ellie smiled seeing he was tall enough to enter the code into the pad. A big smile formed on Ellie's face when the door came open. Rhodey chuckled and pushed open the door for Ellie letting her skip into the lab. Ellie smiled and looked around in awe at everything.
"Hey Rhodey. What can I help you- Ellie you're not suppose to be down here" Tony said looking up from his work but he interrupted himself when he saw Ellie standing beside his best friend with a cheesy grin on her face. Ellie frowned hearing Tony's response to when he saw her. She thought he would be happy to see her.
"I brought you a chocolate chip cookie though" Ellie said looking at him as she held up the cookie toward him. Tony sighed and he motioned for her to come over to him. He picked her up and set her onto his lap gently before he took the cookie from her hands and he kissed her head gently.
"Thank you for bringing the cookie, Elliebug" Tony said. He smiled a little before taking a bite of the cookie. He scooted the chair in with Ellie still on his lap. He went back to work and he glanced up at Rhodey who was smiling like an idiot.
"This is too cute" Rhodey said with a smile looking at Tony and the little girl on his lap. He took out his phone and took a picture so he could show Happy and Pepper later. Ellie looked around the desk and at all the blueprints for the new Stark Weapons that Tony was working on.
"What did you want, Rhodes?" Tony asked as he had his arm around Ellie's stomach to keep her from falling off his lap. In his other hand he made some improvements to the blueprint for a missile. Ellie looked at Tony and shook her head before taking his pencil and drawing a little ladybug on the side of the missile. Tony smiled a little and didn't erase the ladybug.
"I just wanted to see how you were doing" Rhodes said. Ellie smiled when Tony didn't erase her ladybug. It was a pretty decent looking ladybug.
"Thanks, Rhodey. I'll see you tomorrow at the Awards Ceremony" Tony said with a small smile as he put the blueprint into the scanner. Rhodey nodded before he headed back up the steps while Ellie stayed in the lab with Tony.
"Sir, would you like me to remove the ladybug?" Jarvis asked. Tony looked at Ellie seeing that smile he sighed before shaking his head.
"No, Jarvis. Leave it on. It'll be special" Tony said before kissing Ellie's head. He smiled at her and bounced his knee gently as he continued to work. Ellie sat with him watching him work until she fell asleep with her head on his chest. She had her fingers tangled in his shirt.
Tony sighed before he picked up Ellie gently and took her up the steps to her bedroom in the mansion. He opened the door and went over to the bed that Happy and Rhodey had got together for him. It was a cute baby blue color with a ladybug on it. He pulled back the covers before gently laying Ellie down and covering her with the blanket. He sighed and kissed her head before he left the room.