21: Asgard

Freya smiled and she waited for Ellie

Freya smiled and she waited for Ellie. The others were coming as well just to see what Asgard was. Loki stood beside them and he looked up at the sky. He knew Thor was be pretty mad but he didn't really care.
"Hiemdall! Open the Bifrost!" Freya yelled looking up to the sky. Then within seconds a large beam of light touched down to the ground. The light began pulling the group up toward the sky. Ellie closed her eyes tightly as she felt herself being pulled up toward the sky at a rocketing speed.
When Ellie opened her eyes, however, it was a whole new sight. Ellie looked around the area in shock and wonder. The golden observatory like thing spun to a stop and Ellie looked over at the man with dark skin and orange eyes. He held a large sword in his hand with a smile on his face.
"Welcome to Asgard" he spoke in a deep but friendly voice. Ellie smiled back and she went over to the door that lead to the city of Asgard. Her eyes widened seeing the large golden palace that was across from the long rainbow like bridge. Ellie looked around in shock and she spun around looking at Freya.
"You live here?!" Ellie asked making her friend chuckle softly. Freya smiled a little and nodded as she walked down the bridge with Ellie by her side. Ellie looked around in wonder as she watched as the bridge lit up a little with ever step she took. She was like a child dancing around on the light up floor. Freya chuckled watching her.
They came to the village part and walked through. The villagers whispered looking at Freya but they were mostly looking at Loki. They all headed up toward the palace with smiles on their faces. A few children looked at Freya with excitement on their face. A smile appeared on Freya's face before she gave the children a little wave. The kids ran off squealing with excitement.
The entered the large palace and Ellie looked around at the golden walls, floors, and doors. She gasped as she started speed walking looking at everything she could find. It was so cool. She couldn't believe Freya was born and raised in a beautiful place like this. It was amazing. Two guards opened two large doors and the group walked in. When Loki and Freya kneeled so did the others following their lead.
"Welcome home, Freya" the king, Odin, said looking at his youngest child, his daughter. He smiled a little and stood up, "your banishment has been taken off. You are no longer banished from Asgard."
Freya smiled widely at her father and she nodded a little to him, "thank you, father. It means a lot to me."
"I sent you to Midgard to find someone who you can trust. And someone you can love forever" he said with a smile as Freya stood up along with Ellie and Bucky. Bucky kneeled back down when he was motioned to, "Freya and Lady Ellie please step forward." Ellie and Freya stepped forward. Ellie gave the king a small little awkward wave and she fixed her hair slightly.
"Ellie Taylor of Midgard. You truly have no idea about the power you were gifted with when you were a small infant" Odin said standing up as he walked down the steps toward the two friends, "you were gifted with the power of electricity a long time ago. Zemo just strengthen it slightly and helped it kick in. You were meant to discover your powers on your birthday this year."
"Well at least I got them before" Ellie said. Odin chuckled and nodded in agreement with Ellie.
"That was just luck I suppose" Odin said with a smile, "but ever since you were a baby you were gifted with these powers. In fact your mother had powers as well. She just kept them hidden for your safety."
"What do you mean?" Ellie asked tilting her head slightly.
"She had the power of electricity as well. Her powers were very strong but she didn't use them so she could protect the one thing that mattered most in her life" Odin said making Ellie smile a little. Ellie really missed her mom. She also really missed Max. She would miss the both of them.

After talking in the throne room, Ellie and Freya changed into more Asgardian style clothing and they headed out. Freya wanted to show Ellie around the whole palace. The place was so large. Ellie was mesmerized by the garden. It was so pretty. Ellie looked around the garden and a little gust of wind blew making some petals fall off a few flowers. The petals flew around making Ellie smile.
Ellie watched as the petals flew toward the sky dancing around. She was enjoying this a lot. Freya looked over to see where Ellie was and she chuckled watching as Ellie watched the petals dance around. She could tell Ellie was having a great time with the tour. Freya chuckled and she picked two flowers. She walked over to Ellie and handed her one before she put the flower into her own hair.
Ellie smiled and she put her flower into her own hair before her and Freya went into town to see everything else. Ellie smiled watching as little kids ran around playing with their siblings and friends. Freya smiled and waved to people that waved to her. She would often say hello to them as she walked by.
Ellie laughed watching as a group of little kids played by the large fountain. She smiled and sat down with Freya. A little girl came up to them with a yellow flower in her little hands. The girl looked at the two in shock. She handed the flower to Freya and smiled at her. Freya smiled and she put the flower in the little girl's hair making the little girl gasp and smile widely.
"Welcome back, Princess Freya" the girl said with a big smile before she ran off to her mother to tell her about her encounter with the princess. Ellie smiled and she looked at Freya before she dipped her hand into the fountain splashing her. Freya jumped up and chuckled looking at Ellie.
"I see how it is" Freya said splashing her back. Ellie chuckled and looked over at two little girls who were doing. While Ellie wasn't looking Freya splashed her making the kids laugh. Ellie chuckled and she looked at the kids with a big smile.
"You guys think that's funny?" Ellie said before splashing Freya making the kids laugh even more. Freya chuckled and she looked at Ellie.
"Let's stop before we become even more soaked" Freya said with a smile on her face as she looked at her dress. The kids pouted and begged for them to stay a little longer but Freya and Ellie had to get ready for the Welcome Back Ball for Freya.
"Sorry but we must go" Ellie said waving to the kids before her and Freya headed into the palace to get changed for the ball. This was going to be a lot of fun. Ellie needed to have some fun.