Chapter 4

The next morning, Mine walks out of her room, holding pumpkin with both hands, and walks into the main room where Haru sat in waiting for her approach. " Finally!" Haru shouts. he had been sitting there for an hour now, waiting for the pink haired girl to wake up. It had seemed like she never would. Though he would have been fine if that where the case.

"Shut upp low life. I am above you. Know your place." Mine states annoyed. She had always slept in late. "Whatever." Haru mutters, now also annoyed. "Lets go start training. I dont want to waist any more time on you then i have to." Mine says to him, bitterly. "Okay." Haru agrees, not wanting to be around his rude partner anyways. Mine and Haru walk to the forest next to the base, and into an empty clearing.

Mine stops in the clrating, and turns to face him. " Okay idiot, time to start." She declairs, pulling out pumpkin. "Yeah yeah." He mutters. Mine smirks. " lets work on your speed shall we? ill fire at you, and you dodge. if you get hit, you die." She says grining. "u-uhh.." Haru says slightly nervious. He had a feeling the pink haired girl would actually shoot to kill him.

"Get ready!"*she shouts aiming at him. Haru gulps slightly. Mine starts fireing ruthlessly, directuly at him, as he desprately dodges them, best he can, getting grazed by a few. This keeps on for another hour, until Mine stops suddenly. "Im bored now." She says, slightly annoyed. She looks at the brown haired boy, panting hard, tired from the last hour he spent dodgeing her shots.

" I hoped id killed you. Oh well. Your not useless, thats for sure." She says. She never would have actually hit him, or he would be full of holes by now. she was a master sniper after all. 'I hate this girl!!!' Haru thinks angerly. "So then...i wonder what to do next..." Mine ponders, since her training with him was done for the day.

Her thoughts where interupted by Leoine, when she walks up happily. "Hey mine, we got a mission! your supposed to bring haru too!" Leone shouts happily. Haru and Mine imediatly glare at eachother, but both rrespond bitterly with a "Fine." And look away. 'I cant belive im still stuck with her!' Haru thinks bitterly.

After the boss explains themission, the three of them leave. Mine and haru are pearched on a hill above the house,Mine haveing already set up Pumpkin. "All we do is wait until Leone killed em, then take out any survivors." She explains to Haru. "I know." he says annoyed. "Dont mess it up." Mine says frowning. "Tch. Like id mess up on pourpase." Haru says, annoyed she thinks so poorly of him.

Mine looks through the scope on pumpkin silently. Suddenly, three men ju out and one is about to stab Mine in the back. "Mine, look out! Behind you!" HAru shouts, alarmed. Mine whips around, alarmed too, but dosent have enough time to dodge. Suddenly, Haru throws his sword, as ti sails through the air, directully at the man, stabing his throat. Mine shakes her head, regaining her composer, adn shoots the other two, killing them as Haru comes and picks up hs sword. "...Thanks idiot." Mine sayitterly.. Haru flicks his sword sharply, makeing the blood splat off. "whatever." He says ashe looks around.

A bit later Leone aks up to them. "Oh hey guys, nice work." She says happily. "Yeah, well you should have been more careful to kill them all!" Mine shouts, still angery Haru has to save her"Oh, sorry!" Leone says jokeingly. "Lets just get back to the base." Haru says blankly.