Chapter 11

All of night raid was recently called to the meeting room by the boss, najenda. "Recently, we have recovered two imperial arms. It's time for haru and Marie to try and use them." Najenda says. Lubbock blinks, as mine looks at haru. "That's great then, which ones?" Leone asks happily.

"I don't know the names. There's a necklace that allows the user to hear thoughts emotions, and see the person they target their thoughts on, no matter how far away. The next is a sword that creates shock waves, able to blow away opponents." Najenda explains, as she hands the necklace to Marie, and sword to haru.

Haru looks at it in his hand, and grabs the handle, swirling it. Fir a moment nothing happens, but then, suddenly, the entire wall is blown down. Everyone's jaws drop. "Oh wow! That was cool onii-chan! My turn!" Marie says happily, as she puts the necklace on. She looks at Leone.

'damn I need a drink...mabye I'll steal one from bosses secret stash!~' Leone thinks happily. Marie blinks and turns to look at mine. 'its useless to stand around here when we could be training for tomorrow...' mine thinks annoyed. Marie thinks'well that's boreing...' and looks at Akame.

'i want to eat meat for dinner.' Akame thinks, imagining the meal. Marie looks at the boss. 'i wonder if it's working yet...' najenda thinks. Marie smiles happily. "It's working!" She says. Leone laughs awkwardly, hopeing she didn't hear her plan.

Marie looks at Lubbock next. 'Of course it's working, Marie's the one who has it. Damn she's so beautiful...I'm so lucky to have her.' he thinks, looking at her fondly. She smiles happily and hugs him tight, fully enjoying her new imperial arm.

Najenda checks the time. "It's very late, so I'll tell you now. Tomorrow haru and Lubbock will be going to the capotal as spies. Be ready." She informs them. "Yes mam!" Lubbock and haru both say. "Also, tatsumi, your in charge of fixing the wall that haru broke. Start on that tomorrow." Najenda orders. Tatsumi groans.

All of night raid goes to their rooms, to get some sleep. Later, early in the morning, haru and Lubbock set out for the capital. Haru discised as a guard, and Lubbock with his hair pulled back, also a guard. They enter the capital in noticed.