Chapter 5

"Hey, Marie, want to start training today?" Lubbock says, as he walks up to her. "Yeah, ok!"Marie says happpily. "Ok, where do you want to start?" Lubbock asks, refering to the skill. Marie just looks up at him confused. "Ok, how about speed?" He decides. "Okay!" She says excitedly. "I was the best at speed when i was up in the mountains!" She says happily. Lubbock smiles, slightly interested. "great." He answers and the both of them go into the woods to train.

After that, they both return to the base. That night Lubbock was awoken, when he felt many people trip his trip wires, that where part of the barrier he put around the base. Alarmed, he runs out into the halls, to wake the other night raid members. "Everyone wake up! This is bad!" He shouts. Everyone wakes up nd runs into the Hall,s till half asleep. "What's happening...?" Marie asks, slightly confused.

"It's an attack! At lest five hundred shoulders, all griping my wires!" Lubbock tells them. Harus eyes widen. Akame nods blankly. "let's go stop them then." She says, and jumps out the window. Leone grins and activates her lioness form, jumping out the window too. "I'm right here with ya Akame!" She shouts as she lands next to Akame, in front of the troops.

Sheele looks at mine and smiles. "Let's go shell!"mine shouts and runs off with pumpkin in her arms. Sheele follows her, holding her sizzors weapon close. It takes the members of night raid about an hour to complete the task of killing every solider , and burrying their bodies.

Leone stretches grinning."man that was hard work! And it's already morning! Let's go inside and play a game!" She shouts happily. Now everyone knows by now, that when Leone wants something, she gets her way, so no one objected to her idea. Everyone follows as she sits at the dining table, and passes out drinks.

"Ok Akame, what do you think will happen after we Finnish defeating the capital?" Leone asks excitedly. "Alright...'mama, papa!' a little girl named kanade shouted as she ran up to her parents. Kanade was the youngest child of mine and haru, and had 200 siblings." Akame says. Mine, who had just taken a sip if her drink, spits it out suddenly and shouts, "NO WAY IN HELL!"

"What?!" Haru shouts, shocked. He would never date mine! "Oh please, even sheele can see the sexuial tension between you two." Leone says grinning. "NOTHINGS GOING ON!!!" mine shouts. "Let's go to uncle lub and auntie Marie's house! Kanade shouts happily." Akame finishes. "Lubbock's turn!!!" Leone shouts happily.

"Uhh..ok. kanade comes in to see Marie and Lubbock...kissing.." he says, unsure of what else to do. Mine glares at him, annoyed. "Mines turn!!!" Leone shouts happily. "Well, haru was being his useuial asshole self, so mine shot him and divorced him, giving their kid to Lubbock and Marie. But Marie and Lubbock already had a kid named Yuki." Mine explains. "Ouch. I'm hurt." Haru says, referring to the shits and divorcing. "I'll shoot you for real-" mine started to say when Leone cuts her off. "Sheele turn!!!!" She shouts.

"H-huh? Me? Oh..well one day Lubbock and Marie came home to find Yuki and kanade brutally raped and murdered." Sheele says then keeps reading. Everyone's jaw drops. "Uhh-ok, bulant! Your turn!" Leone says, still a bit creeped out by sheele addition to the story of their future.

"Ok, wel, bulant went to the to the happy home of Lubbock and Marie, and kisses lubbock to help him overcome stress." Bulant says, smiling. Everyone pales, expecaully Lubbock, whom inches away from bulant, tensely. "Harus turn!" Leone shouts happily. "Marie takes Jay and leaves those two." Haru says simply. "Ok, tatsumi turn!" Leone shouts.

Tatsumi blinks. "Ok, when haru found out, he went and killed the murderer and made up with mine." He says. "No!" Mine shouts. Leone grins. "My turn! I'm short Lubbock and Marie, and haru and mine had loooooits of sex!" She says happily.