Chapter 10

"Come on haru, let's go train!" Mine says happily. It had been a day since they all returned to the base. "Alright." Haru agrees, as the two of them walk to the training grounds. "Hey haru, remember the first time we where trainig? When I tried to blow you to bits?" Mine says, grinning. "Yeah." Haru says, remembering when he almost got killed. "Time for round two." Mine said grinning, aiming pumpkin. Haru grins too, getting ready to run.

After an hour of training with them, they stop. "I'm going to clean pumpkin." Mine states, and walks to her room. Haru walks into the base, and immediately gets tackles in a hug by Marie. "You two are soon cute~" she says happily. Leone grins and hugs harus face into her boobs again. "Are you two dateing?~" Leone asks, trying to tease him.

"Uhh, yeah." Haru says. Leones jaw drops. "What?! But I saw you first! So unfair!!! I want a turn!"Leone says, hugging him behind and licks his ear. Harus face turns a bit red. Mine walks over annoyed and pushes Leone away. "Go away Leone! He's mine!" She says and hugs haru. "Kyaa!!!!" Marie squeaks and hugs mine tightly. "Your so cute!!!!" She shouts happily. Leone grins and walks off. "Hey idiot! Stop acting like your single!!!" Mine shouts at haru. He sweat drops. "Uhh, alright." He says, agreeing to try not to piss her off any more.

"Hmph. I can't leave you alone for a second." Mine says annoyed and hugs onto his arm. "So I'm not gonna leave you alone anymore." Mine says, stubbornly. Haru smiles slightly and ruffles her hair. Mine beams happily when he dose that.

Lubbock walks up to them. "Both of you come here! To my room! I need help!" He says, seemingly distressed. Mine and haru look at eachother and blink, confused. What has Lubbock worked up About? "Alright then." Haru says, glancing at mine, as they all go into Lubbock's room, closing the door behind them.

"Thankyou so much." Lubbock says, relived. "Yeah yeah, why the hell are we here." Mine says, annoyed. "I...haru, how did you find a way to confess to mine?!" Lubbock asks. Mine scowls annoyed, gritting her teeth. "Uhh...I didn't confess..she did." Haru says, pointing to mine, who was currently glareing at her green haired companion.

"Huh? Oh, well how did you then mine?" Lubbock asks, now directing his focus to mine. She glares at him suspiciously. "...why?" Mine asks. He looks away embarrassed. "I...there's this girl I like, but I'm always too afraid to ask her out." Lubbock answers. "...might I ask who this girl is?" Haru asks, hopeing it's not who he thinks it is. "Marie." Lubbock says simply. Both mine and haru pale in shock. ".......... ...my...sister?" Haru asks, hesitantly. 'No way...' he thinks.

"Yep." Lubbock answers, not seeming to notice their uncertainty. "I've got some friendly advice then lub." Mine says smiling. "GROW SOME BALLS AND ASK HER OUT YOU WIMP!!!" Mine shouts. Lubbock flinches slightly, fearing his pink companions wrath. Everyone in night raid had noticed Marie liked Lubbock, except him. Mine couldn't believe how much of an idiot he could be.

"Just don't do it in the mornings, she's really not a morning person." Haru says. Lubbock nods. "Alright, thankyou." Lubbock says, glad he got their advice. Mine walks to the door. "Whatever, good luck idiot." She says and walks out. Haru follows her quickly, still very shocked. 'i can't believe Lubbock likes my sister... hoe is that even possible...?!' haru thinks in distress. 'sure Marie liked him, but I never thought their relationship even had a chance!' he shouted in his thoughts. This was crazy...

Lubbock walks over to Marie later that day. The brown haired girl was sitting on the couch, seeming to be deep in thought. Lubbock smiles slightly and sits next to her. "Hey Marie." He says happily. She smiles happily too. "Hi!"she says. "How are you lubbock?" She asks. "I'm fine." He says. They spend aoment in silince, until Lubbock speaks up.

"Hey Marie, what would you say if I asked you out?" He asks her. Her eyes light up in happiness and excitement, but hides it. "I would say yes." She says, looking at him. Lubbock's eyes light up in hope and excitement. "Really?!" He asks. She smiles and nods. "Alright then..will you go out with m-" Lubbock said, as he was cut off by the overjoyed little brunette tackling I'm n a hug, kissing him.