Chapter 6

Haru sat on the couch, cleaning his sword quietly, trying to forget about mine, and the game they played last night. Mine walks in frowning. "We have a mission idiot. Hurry and get up so we can go." She says, annoyed. "Alright." He says scowling as he gets up, and follows her as they walk out of the base, and to the place their mission is being Heald.

Mine and haru walk up to a house and she looks at him."get ready dumbass." She says and fires pumpkin, blowing down the door. Haru runs in with his sword. After a bit later, he comes back out covered in blood, and has some blood on his cheek. "They where too slow." Haru says as he walks out. Mine frowns and flicks the blood off his cheek. "Your too messy, get your act together." She says, frowning.

"We have the rest of the day off...let's go into town." Mine decides. "Fine." Haru says. She starts walking down the path to the town. When they arrive, mine drags him into a shop. "First things first, you need new clothing." Mine says and hands him a few outfits. He frowns, annoyed and confused. "What do you mean?!" He asks annoyed. "just do it!" She says and pushes him into the changing room.

They spend the day shipping and talking, until it's time to go home. Mine walks home. Back to the base, forcing haru to carry everything.

When they get home, the rest of the night raid members are there too. "Welcome back!" Bulant greets from where he sits, cleaning his sword. Mine walks into her room, wanting to polish pumpkin.

"Did you go shopping?" Leone asked, one brow raised. "Mine forced me agent my will." Haru explains still bitterly. "I'm never touching those clothes." He states. He didn't think there was anything wrong with his look, or the way he dresses.

"So you hated it?" Tatsumi asks. He didn't think going on a shopping trip could actually be that bad. "Yes!" Haru said. He hated shopping. In his opinion, changing in and out of clothing he didn't even like, was pointless. He would rather be training, and sharpening his skills with his sword.

"Well don't worry, cause bid sis will cheer you up!!!" Leone shouts as she hugs haru, smoothing his face into her boobs. Harus face turns bright red, as his face was into the full chest of the skimpy blond.

"God damn it...I can't believe it! He just can't get a break! I'm so jealous!" Lubbock shouts. He had been working for Leones affection for years, then this yahoo comes along, and instantly gains it! There is no way this is fair.

Marie smiles and hugs onto Lubbock's arm, pressing her chest up to his arm. Hers was smaller then Leones, but was still bigger then mines. Lubbock's face turns a bit red, and looks at the small girl clinging to him. He was kind of enjoying this.

In truth, Marie has developed a tiny crush on the green haired lady killer. She enjoyed the time she got to spend with him, whether training or just walking next to eachother. She was falling hard for the perverted assassin. She knew he didn't love her though. He only thought of her as a Comrad.

She saw the way he looked at other girls, expecaully the boss, compared to her. She wondered if it was that he just didn't think she was attractive. Mabye she can ask Leone, or Akame about it later. Though she was disappointed, there was no way she would give up on the man that stole her heart.