Chapter 6

"I think you should go first, because after all you did make the first move," Lauren laughed.

"Alright fine, I'll go first," Camila rolled her eyes laughing.

"Okay, so I really like you and.... whenever I'm around you... I get butterflies and my heart starts racing. When you held my hand my face got extremely red and I couldn't stop smiling, that's why I looked down. Then you squeezed it and my knees grew week, and I looked up at you and you nodded toward the boys coming. I got kind of mad because they kept talking to you and I don't want to see you with anyone but me. That's another reason why I kissed you, so they would stop talking to you. I got really jealous, and I know last night I told you I was gay. I was actually awake for that, but I didn't think I could look at your reaction so I acted like I was asleep. And I know I shouldn't have been so-" Camila was interrupted when Lauren pressed her lips on hers with so much passion.

"You talk to much sometimes Cabello," Lauren said when they pulled away from each other.

"Okay, now it's your turn Jauregui," Camila teased.

Lauren just looked into Camila's eyes then slowly leaned in to kiss her soft lips for the third time that day.

"Does that answer your question?" Lauren said quietly on Camila's cheek.

Camila looked into Lauren's green orbs and just smiled.

"I want to be more than just friends," Lauren said breaking the silence and looking down at her hands.

"I do too. so... Lauren Jauregui, will you be my girlfriend?" Camila said confidently nervous.

"Of course," Lauren smiled kissing Camila's pink lips.

They walked around the park for a little bit longer with their fingers intertwined.

Then they walked back to Lauren's car. They went back to Lauren's house and went into Lauren's room to gather Camila's things from the night before.

"Babe, we need to go on a date," Lauren said in a serious tone.

"Okay, when?" Camila questioned.

"Friday, this Friday. After school since we have last period together anyway why not just go from there?" Lauren stated.

"Yeah you're right, that would be easy. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," Lauren teased.

"Alright then," Camila added.

Camila and Lauren finished getting Camila's things gathered, and Camila walked home across the street.

As soon as she put her stuff down in her room she got a text.

From: Lauren
Hey babe(;
To: Lauren
Hey, what's up?
From: Lauren
Nothing, I just miss you. I can't believe you asked me to be your girlfriend. I didn't think I would ever have the guts to tell you that I like you.
To: Lauren
Awh, babe. It's okay, you have me now. (;
From: Lauren
Hey babe, out of curiosity who was your first kiss?

*Camila's Pov*

Lauren has never asked me that before. What if she feels weird when I say that she was my first kiss. Was I maybe her first kiss? That would be pretty cool actually, like a romance novel. Should I maybe just lie to Lauren and tell her that I kissed some guy at my other school? I've never lied to Lauren before never even been in a relationship before, and I've never had these feelings toward anyone before Lauren.

*No ones Pov*

From: Lauren
Babe is everything okay?
To: Lauren
Yeah! Everything is great. It's just.. you were actually my first kiss. I know, I know it probably sounds kind of lame. I'm actually glad you were my first kiss, I wouldn't change it for the world
From: Lauren
Awh babe, I don't think it's lame. I think it's very cute. I like kissing you. I would have thought you would have had your first kiss already, have you seen yourself? And damn you're really good at it to momma. (;

*Camila's Pov*

Momma? mommy, mom. oh crap. I haven't come out to anyone but Lauren. How am I going to tell my mom that I'm gay and I have a girlfriend and she lives across the street?! I decided to just text Lauren back to see what she says about it.

*No ones Pov*

To: Lauren
Lauren, I just realized that I haven't come out to anyone. You're the only one. And we're together now. What will my parents say? Will Sofi even understand if I try to tell
her?
From: Lauren
It's okay Camz, most of the time parents just want their kids to be happy. They don't care about the gender you love as long as it's a good person who returns your love.
To: Lauren
Thank you, that actually made me feel more confident about telling them. Could you tell the girls while I talk to my parents about it please?
From: Lauren
Yeah! Of course, anything for you babe. Good luck, I know you'll be fine. Text me when you finish and tell me how they react.(:

Camila went into her parents room nervously.

"Hola mommy, hola papi. I-I need to tell you something. I don't know how you feel about these type of people or how y-you're going to r-react," Camila stuttered slowly and then began balling her eyes out.

"Mija!? What's wrong is everything okay?" her mom said with a worried tone.

"Camila, what is it?" her dad Alejandro said with the same worried tone as Sinuhe.

"I like girls," Camila said between tears.

Alejandro and Sinuhe looked at each other with a shocked face then back at Camila.

Thank you so much for reading this, it means a lot to me. I'll try to post at least once a day, but no promises.

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_