Chapter 20

*Lauren's Pov*

Well, I'm engaged. I know I'm in high school and I probably shouldn't have rushed things but I'm really in love with Camila.

We will probably be engaged for a while, because it's not like either of us or our families have a ton of money to spare for a wedding.

We probably won't get married until after college. But I really need to talk to Camila about this stuff. But I will later.

And you never know, maybe both of us will fall out of love. I doubt it will happen but it's completely possible.

-----

*Camila's Pov*

Thanksgiving was coming up soon. And I couldn't be more thankful for the people in my life at the moment.

For thanksgiving my grandma is coming over and I'm really excited because I haven't seen her in a while.

On thanksgiving day, which is in 6 days, I'm going over to Lauren's house near noon for thanksgiving lunch. Then she's coming over to my house for thanksgiving dinner.

She gets to meet my abeulita for the first time and I'm very excited for that. I've told her that I was gay and had a girlfriend and she was totally okay with it. It made me so happy because no one else's opinion matter except for my family's.

Today is Friday and I was hanging out with Dinah and Normani. We're having a sleepover at Normani's house. Since Dinah has to many siblings we thought it would be best to have a sleepover at Mani's.

They were both going out of town for thanksgiving. I think Ally was staying here.

Lauren and Ally were invited to the sleepover tonight, but they couldn't come. Lauren said she had to much homework, and so did Ally. They decided to just do homework together at Ally's house.

It's okay though, I'm sure I'll be fine with just Dinah and Normani. And anyway Lauren and Ally weren't alone, they had each other.

When I got to Normani's house Dinah was already there. So we decided to get a few snacks and play truth or dare.

The first person to go was Dinah.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Normani asked her.

"Truth," Dinah smirked.

"Okay, hmm..." She put her finger on her bottom lip "How old were you when you lost your v-card?"

"I'm still a virgin you dumbass," Dinah answered with a glare.

Normani and I started laughing uncontrollably.

"okay, okay," Dinah said calming us down from the laughter "Mila, truth or dare?"

"Uhm, dare!" I said with no hesitation.

"I dare you to text Lauren and tell her you want to break up, then wait five minutes and then you can tell her I dared you to say it. That way she will only be mad at me," Dinah said.

"I don't know DJ, I don't think you should make her do that. I think you should maybe-" I cut Normani off.

"It's okay, I can do it. Get the timer ready Dinah," I said opening up my phone.

*Lauren's Pov*

From: Camz
Lauren, I don't think this is working out anymore. I'm breaking up with you.

I had to reread the text to make sure I was reading it correctly. I was.

This hurt. I've never felt so much pain before. My heart started pounding really hard and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Laur, are you alright?" Ally said.

My vision started going blurry and then next thing I knew nothing but darkness was surrounding me.

Hey guys! What happened to Lauren?!? :0, oh sheet. Thank you for reading this, it means a lot.

Follow me on Twitter:
@Fifth_jauregui_
Follow me on Instagram:
@laurencamzzz