Chapter 13

It was Monday. Lauren's family is coming back today. But the girls have school.

Lauren and Camila decide that they'll tell the girls about their weekend during lunchtime.

They got ready and Lauren took Camila to school like she's been doing since they've been a couple.

Soon enough lunchtime came around.

"We want to tell you guys something," Lauren said while blushing.

"Y'all finally fucked?" Dinah said.

"DinahJane! Language!" Ally said.

"So did you .." Normani said following up Dinah's question.

"Yeah we did," Camila said confidently.

Ally looked at Lauren then Camila with wide eyes.

"Before marriage?" Allysus said.

"Yes, before marriage," Lauren said.

"So I know this really great church over by-" Allysus was cut off by Normani.

"You know maybe they're okay with sex before marriage Ally," Normani said.

"I know, but I don't know. Do you guys want to come over so I can read you some bible versus?" Allysus said.

Lauren whispered into Camila's ear "Allysus," which caused them to go ballistic.

Normani and Dinah finally got Allysus under control, by that time lunch was over.

Everyone finished their classes off for the day.

Halloween was next week, and Camila didn't know what to be. She was thinking of having something matching with her girlfriend.

She couldn't decide so she texted Lauren.

To: Lauren
Hey babe, do you dress up in Halloween?
From: Lauren
I will if you will.
To: Lauren
Can we please be that super cute couple that dresses together?
From: Lauren
Yeah! I don't see why not, it should be fun! Surprise me with something!
To: Lauren
Okay, I'll see you later babe. I love you.
From: Lauren
Okay see you later!

Camila thought it was a little odd that Lauren didn't say she loved her back. Usually Lauren was the one saying it first. She thought it was probably nothing to worry about.

She continued looking for couple costumes and finally found one that she liked and thought Lauren would too.

She found a sun and the moon costume. The sun for her, and the moon for Lauren.

She went home and she texted Lauren.

To: Lauren
I got our costumes.
From: Lauren
Cool.
To: Lauren
Are you okay?
From: Lauren
Yeah.
To: Lauren
Okay, what's up babe?
From: Lauren
Nothing, I gotta go.
To: Lauren
Okay bye I love you.
From: Lauren
Bye.

Camila wasn't sure what's gotten into Lauren, but she was worried about her girlfriend. She didn't know what to do so she texted Dinah.

To: Dinah
Hey, is Lauren okay?
From: Dinah
Yeah I think so, is everything okay with you two?
To: Dinah
Yeah, she's just not acting like the usually Lauren.
From: Dinah
Maybe just give her a little bit of time and she'll forget about whatever was or is bothering her. Try to sleep it off and see what happens in the morning.
To: Dinah
Okay, I will. Thank you, I love you girly.
From: Dinah
I love you too, night.

Camila was wondering why Dinah said she loves her and not Lauren. She knew it wasn't the same kind of love. She just wanted to know if her girlfriend was alright.

She kept thinking about Lauren and everything they've been through and Lauren was the last thing on her mind before she fell asleep.

Sorry for the super short chapter. There's a lot going on right now and I just wanted to write a quick little update for you guys. Sorry for being a bad writer. Thank you so much for reading this, it means a lot to me.

If you have any inputs for the story that you'd like me to add feel free to tell me. And if not I'll just be in my merry way.

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jaurgeui_
Follow me on Instagram:
@laurencamzzz