Chapter 15

*Lauren's Pov*

"Why have you been ignoring me, and not telling me you love me?" my girlfriend asked me.

"What are you talking about? I'm not ignoring you Camz," I answered her.

I admit I have king of been ignoring her, but I've been working on something for her. I think I should tell her what I've been working on.

"It just seems like you're hiding something from me," Camila said to me.

"You want to know why I've been so distant?" I asked my small girlfriend.

"Yes," Camila said.

"Okay," I smiled at her.

I grabbed her hand taking her out of her room and to my house across the street. I took her into my bedroom and I grabbed the CD I had on my desk and put it into my laptop.

Music started playing from my computer.

I know you don't want me anymore by the look on your face
They say when it rains it pours, you can tell by my face
Oh and I know, and you know that we've been here before
I think I know how it should end

We got an audience calling us crazy
We ignore those with opinions of hate
We're not like the rest of them, friends with insanity as of lately

Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away
I told you that I wasn't perfect, you told me the same
I think that's why we belong together and unashamed
I told you that I wasn't perfect, no way
Way, way, no way, no way

When I look in your eyes I see through to my soul
I know the core of you is good, you're my tarnished hero
Oh and I know, and you know how our story is told
Only we know what it is

We got an audience calling us crazy
We ignore those with opinions of hate
We ain't like the rest of them, friends with insanity as of lately

Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away
I told you that I wasn't perfect, you told me the same
I think that's why we belong together and unashamed
I told you that I wasn't perfect, no way
Way, way, no way, no way, no way

"D-Did you sing that?" Camila said with water coating her eyes.

"Y-yeah, I did actually. I've been working on it for a little while now and I wrote it for you," I told her with butterflies in my stomach.

"It's so beautiful," she said hugging me "I love it,"

"I'm glad, it's called no way," I said to her in return.

"Lauren, I love you," Camila said before laying her lips gently on mine.

"I love you," I said and leaned my forehead against hers liking into her eyes.

We needed to go to school so Camila went back home to grab her bag, then she'd meet me in my car.

-----

The day went by fairly quickly. Camila asked me to come over today to see the Halloween costumes she got is a few days ago.

We walked into her room and she went into her closet and grabbed a large plastic grocery bag and took the costume out.

"Sun and the moon," I smiled at my girlfriend.

"Which do you want to be?" Camila said to me.

"You should be the sun, and I'll be the moon," I said to her.

"Okay but why?" she asked me.

"Because you shine brighter than anyone I've ever met before. You brighten my day right up every time.
You can make me feel warm inside and out. You make the butterflies come out. And you're just full of life," I smiled looking down.

"And you're my moon. Full of mystery but I still manage to fall in love with it every night before I go to sleep," Camila said lifting up my chin so she can read my eyes.

"This is going to be an exciting Halloween," I said breaking the comfortable silence between us.

Thank you for reading this, it means a lot. And finally the song that the story is based off of showed up! Yay!

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_

Follow me on Instagram: @Laurencamzzz