Chapter 21

*Lauren's Pov*

I can hear a beeping noise that's sounds like heart monitor in movies.

I slowly open my eyes and find myself somewhere I've never been before.

I eventually realize it's a hospital. Im in the hospital.

"Oh my god, you're finally awake," I hear a familiar worried voice day to me.

I look to my left and see a small girl looking at me with bags under her eyes.

"Camila?" I say hoarsely "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be here?" She said to me with confusion in her voice.

"Because you broke up with me, remember?" I said to her.

Her eyes filled instantly with regret.

"I-I told you that Dinah dared me gave minutes later..." she said softly "you didn't read the second part?"

"No, I just..." I said trying to remember what happened "All I remember is reading a text saying that you wanted to break up. Then my heart started pounding and I couldn't breath. Then the room started moving and my vision went blurry and there was nothing but blackness after that,"

"Lauren, I'm not breaking up with you. I'm so sorry Lo, it was a dare. I swear I would never-" The doctor opened the door cutting Camila off.

"Ah, Ms. Jauregui. You're awake," The doctor said.

"Yeah, I am. What happened? Why am I here?" I asked the doctor.

"Well you seemed to have had a panic attack. Panic attacks are caused by stress, recent loss of a loved one, etc. Usually what happens is your heart starts pounding and you get dizzy and just black out basically," The doctor said to me.

"Oh, well how long have I been here?" I asked.

"Only about 2 days," The doctor said.

"2 days?! When can I get out?" I asked.

"Well depending on your vitals and such, we will run a few texts and if everything goes well you should be out by tonight," He said "alright, well a nurse should be here shortly to check a few things," He walked out of the room leaving Camila and me alone.

"This is my fault," Camila said.

"No it's not, Camz. You heard the doctor, it could've been because I was under a lot of stress because of homework," I lied.

I knew it was because if her but I didn't want to make her feel bad. It's not necessarily her fault. She was dared to break up with me. And I guess I couldn't take it.

I was so in love with this girl, I had a panic attack because I thought I lost her.

"I'm so sorry babe," Camila said.

"It's okay, really. Here," I said moving to the right side of my bed "lay with me,"

She stood up from the chair and laid with me.

We were face to face. I lifted my hand up and put her hair behind her ear so that I could see her clearly.

We just laid there for what felt like 2 minutes and she was out like a light. She looked like she really couldn've used some sleep. She looked so peaceful as she slept.

I smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss her lips. It felt like ages since I've last kissed my fiancé.

I like the way that sounds. Fiancé. I could get use to the sound of that.

Thank you for reading this chapter. I know I'm a horrible writer. And you can judge me all you want, I won't be offended.

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_
Follow me on Instagram: @Laurencamzzz