Chapter 24

*Camila's Pov*

Lauren and I graduate this week. This is so crazy. It felt like just yesterday I was holding Sofi in my arms when she got home from the hospital. It's amazing how time flies.

Lauren really impresses me sometimes. She is actually very intelligent but doesn't brag about it. She got a perfect score on her English and Math final. I mean who does that?

Even though we've been together for almost 9 months, she still continues to surprise me. There's never really a dull moment we spend together.

I've already picked up my graduation dress and I'm nervous for Lauren to see it. I'm scared of how she will react to it. Although, I won't let her see it until graduation day which is even more nerve racking, but I want to surprise her.

Not only am I going to surprise her with the dress but I'm also going to sing a song a wrote for her during our graduation ceremony. I'm so excited it's killing me not being able to tell her.

I'm shocked that she didn't notice I've been keeping this secret. Usually she can indicate when I'm hiding something. But then again we have both been super busy with graduation in a few days.

I get to perform my song after the announce the valedictorians, of course Lauren being it with a few of the other people with high Grade point averages. They purposefully gave her name being called last so after her speech they'll announce that they have a surprise for the valedictorian Ms. Jauregui.

-----

I went to the school after I finished getting ready. Lauren will finally see my dress. I'm so nervous.

-----

When Lauren saw me she put her hands over her mouth in shock and she started crying.

"I can't believe how absolutely gorgeous you look. Oh my god, I'm so happy they make waterproof makeup," Lauren said while she hugged me.

Best reaction I could ask for.

-----

Here it is. They are about to announce the valedictorian. I'm so nervous.

"Ending the year with a 4.8 grade point average, I would now like to welcome this years valedictorian, Lauren Michelle Jauregui to the stage," the district official said.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for attending this very important day for all of us graduating today. For staters I would like to thank my parents Clara and Mike Jauregui for bringing me into this world. And also I would like to thank them for giving me my two siblings. Lastly and surely not least, I would like to thank my wonderful girlfriend Karla Camila Cabello for pushing me to my limits and never losing faith in me. And loving me for all of my flaws, I would not be here today as your valedictorian if t wasn't for her..." Lauren imputed inspirational quotes and thanked everyone for coming once again and exited the stage.

"Wow, what a lovely speech. Thank you Ms. Jauregui. Actually we have a surprise for this years valedictorian. Ms. Cabello will you please join us on the stage,"

I walked up the stairs to the stage, Lauren looked very confused as to what was happening. But once she locked eyes with me I could see her ease a little bit.

"This is a song I wrote for Lauren. Lauren I am so proud of you and you mean the absolute world to me," I said surprisingly confident.

"Eva, eva, eva (uh)
Oh, eva, eva, eva
(Fifth Harmony, baby)
Oh, eva, eva, eva
(Let's go)
Oh, everlasting love
(Another one)

Always looking over my shoulder cause I don't ever wanna miss you
I been thinking about you daily
I can't wait to see your face
I don't even know you but I know that I can't wait to kiss you
Somehow I know when we finally lock eyes that you'll feel the same way

You're gonna be all I've needed
You make me feel like a dream
Whoever you are
Baby, you are
The one I'm waiting for

You're my ever- everlasting love
My ever- everlasting love
And I'm never ever giving up til your laying next to me
I'm lookin' for that ever- everlasting love
Forever ever kind of touch
And I'll never ever get enough
Baby, we were meant to be

Ain't no use in wastin' my time on just anybody, baby
I want exceptional, original someone I can't deny
I'm in love with you already I know it sounds crazy
But I hope you save all you got for me cause (baby) you're all mine

Everlasting love
Everlasting love
Everlasting love
My everlasting love

I don't even know your name
But I can't get you off my brain
Darling, I can hardly wait
Til I can get to know you
You'll be beautifully insane
Infinitely all for me
Promise you'll (be) glad you came
I can't wait to show you

Everlasting love
Everlasting love
Everlasting love
My everlasting love"

Everyone was on their feet and clapping. I was so nervous but hopefully no one noticed.

I heard Lauren screaming "I love you!" At the top of her lungs.

-----

*Lauren's Pov*

Camila just sang me a song at our high school graduation. I yelled I loved her. And I knew she heard me because she blew a kiss to me and walked off the stage.

She was now walking toward me, and I was jogging toward her and I gave her the biggest hug and I kissed her with so much love and passion and in that moment I knew. This is all I'll ever need. She is all I'll ever need. She's the only thing I need to be happy. And I could stay with her like this. Forever.

Hey everyone! It's been a while! Thank you so much for reading this, it means a lot. I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been super stressed. But I'm sick today so I figured why not update while I have time.

I'm defiantly not a trump supporter but I'm going to paint my face orange and wear a suit and be trump for Halloween. And I'm praying I won't her hit by a car.

Anyway, I'm thinking this might be the last chapter but I'm not really sure. I'm still debating. I have ideas as to where I could take it if I continue writing, but I think it's a decent ending? IDK.