Chapter 18

*Camila's Pov*

I woke up in Lauren's arms. Waking up in Lauren's arms is the best feeling in the world. Its like heaven. I looked over to the side of me to check the time, it was 9:25.

Lauren looks so beautiful while she's sleeping. It's like looking at a magazine, except she's actually real. Her lips are so perfect and I can't help but stare at them. I just want to kiss her, but I don't want to wake her up.

Every time I kiss Lauren it just feels so right, my whole body kind of relaxes and I just want to kiss her forever. When our lips meet they just mold together like its the second half of a missing art piece. Our lips seem to fit perfectly together.

I got up to go see if anyone was awake in Lauren's house and there was a note on the counter. It said Lauren, Chris had an important meeting for school. We have Taylor, we should all be back by dinner time. -Love Mom and Dad

I might as well brush my teeth while I'm downstairs because I want to kiss Lauren with a nice clean mouth when she wakes up.

I walked back upstairs to find Lauren still asleep in her bed. I crawled up next to her and put my body under the covers.

I couldn't help it, I leaned in slowly locking Lauren's lips with mine. God it was so comfortable to taste her lips.

I felt her smile against my lips and then she kissed me back, with passion.

I took my lips away from hers and put them on her collarbone. I made my way up to her ear.

"Lauren, make love to me," I whispered to her.

"Camz, I can't. We can't I'm not the only one that lives here," Lauren said.

"Everyone is gone until dinner, there's a note in the counter downstairs that says that. We have the house to ourselves," I told her.

She looked over at me and smiled while taking her covers off.

She got out of the bed and went into the restroom. A few minutes later she came back.

"Okay now I'm ready," She said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Brushed my teeth," Lauren said.

She crawled on top of her bed to where I was and straddled my waist. She grabbed my hands and laced her fingers with mine. Then she leaned in to kiss me, I thought she would taste like mints but she just tasted like Lauren. Which was okay because I love the taste of her lips.

The kisses started to get more heated. Lauren grinded on me harder with every kiss. She then unlaced our hands and started running one of her hands down the side of my body with the other one supporting my neck while she kissed me.

She lifted up the hem of my shirt with her free hand and rubbed her hand around the small if my back to bring me in closer to her.

She released my lips and pulled my shirt off with a swift motion. She then put her lips on my neck and started leaving small kisses until she reached my pulse point. She sucked on it and but it lightly, and cured the pain with her tongue.

She then unhooked my bra with both of her free hands, and moved them toward my hips.

She found the button of my jeans and undid them. And started pulling them down my legs.

Lauren made her way down to my abdomen with the trail of kisses she left. She made her way down to my center and kissed it lightly through my underwear. Then she put her mouth back on my lips.

"Lauren, stop teasing," I said in agony.

She then smirked and started kissing my neck.

"Lauren for Christ's sake, just fuck me already!" I yelled out.

She had a huge smile on her face and removed my underwear.

She started sucking on my throbbing center and I moaned so loudly my parents could probably hear me from across the street. But I didn't care all that I cared about was me and Lauren in this moment.

She then brought her hand down and put one finger inside of me and started pumping very slowly while continuously sucking on my throbbing center.

I moaned again, but this time when I moaned Lauren added another finger and pumped faster inside me.

"Oh my god, Lauren!" I moaned out incredibly loud this time.

I could feel myself coming incredibly close to my climax.

"Camila," Lauren said but in a worried tone. Somehow I was unable to respond to her.

"Camila," I heard her say again.

When I opened my eyes The first thing I saw were Lauren's green orbs looking down at me. She was straddling me and had my wrists pinned down. Her face looked worried. I was very confused.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"You kept screaming my name in your sleep," Lauren said as she dismounted me and laid down.

"I was dreaming?" I said bummed out.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Lauren asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine I was just hoping it wasn't a dream,"

"Oh, well do you want to talk about it?" Lauren asked.

I felt myself blushing, I know Lauren and I have had sex before and I'm super comfortable talking to Lauren about anything but this time was different.

"It's okay camz, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Lauren said to me.

"No, no. I want to tell you?" I said.

I told her everything now that happened in my dream. And when I started telling her she had an enormous cost of Blush on her face along with a large smile.

"Well," Lauren said "I think we should reenact your dream. My parents have work today and my siblings are at some water park with our cousins,"

And so we did.

Thank you all so much for reading this. I know I'm a bad writer and all, sorry about that. I tried making this chalet a little bit heated because the last few chapters were pretty boring and short.

I'll try to update often. Luckily I didn't have much homework today so I updated again.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Follow me on Twitter:
@fifth_jauregui_

Follow me on Instagram:
@laurencamzzz