Chapter 11

It's been a few weeks since Lauren and Camila went on the Go-Kart date, and went to dinner.

Camila finished her project with Ally early liked they planned to.

Camila met Lauren's family and they had dinner. Lauren's parents and siblings really love Camila because she makes Lauren happy.

Lauren and Camila have been together for a little over a month now, and things are better than ever.

Lauren's parents are on vacation with Lauren's siblings. Lauren could have gone, but she wanted to stay with Camila and she didn't want to break her perfect attendance record, mainly Camila though.

Lauren has a date planned for her and Camila tonight.

First, she's going to take her to the pizza place they got the coupon for. Second, she's going to take the pizza to go. Third, Lauren is going to take her to a drive in movie while they eat pizza. Fourth, Lauren is finally going to tell Camila that she loves her.

Camila and Lauren got out of school, and they go to Lauren's car.

Lauren as always, didn't tell Camila where they were going besides the part about getting pizza.

They went to the pizza parlor and got their free pizza and 2 drinks.

Camila thought that they would go back to Lauren's house after they got the pizza to watch a movie. But Lauren has something else in mind.

Instead of going to her house, Lauren went to a drive in movie.

"Lauren why are we here I thought we were going back to your house?" Camila said questioning Lauren.

"We're going to watch a movie here," Lauren said cheerfully.

"But babe, there's no one here. They said it's supposed to rain really hard tonight," Camila said.

"I know it makes it better because we'll be alone," Lauren smiled.

"Alright fine, what are we watching?" Camila said.

"The Secret Life of Pets," Lauren laughed.

"Sofi would kill me if she found out I was watching this without her," Camila said.

"Well then I guess you won't tell her," Lauren laughed even harder.

The movie began and Camila and Lauren ate all of the pizza. Camila was so into the movie, but Lauren wasn't because she knew what she was going to say to Camila tonight and she was very nervous.

It started pouring rain as soon as the movie was over, so Lauren turned the radio on.

Camila looked at Lauren, but Lauren was just looking down at her hands.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Camila asked.

"Come here," Lauren said pulling Camila's face closer to hers and kissing her lips.

"I need to tell you something Camila, and it's very important," Lauren said while Ed Sheeran's song "Kiss Me" played.