Chapter 12

"No, not tonight babe. I just want to lay here with you because I love you," Lauren said.

"What are we going to tell the girls?" Camila asked.

"I have no idea, but they'll be surprised.
Especially Allysus," Lauren said laughing.

"Allysus?" Camila giggled.

"Yeah, it's Ally and Jesus put together," Lauren said making Camila laugh.

They both laughed and just laid there until they fell asleep.

-----

It was now morning, and Lauren woke up to Camila still in her arms. They were both still uncovered.

Lauren noticed that Camila was still asleep. Lauren just traced circles on Camila's bare back, causing to her slowly flicker her eyes open.

"Good Morning," Camila said with a tiredness to her voice.

Lauren could feel Camila smile on her shoulder.

"Morning babe," Lauren said with her raspier that usual morning voice.

"Could I take a shower here," Camila said to Lauren.

"Yeah of course, I'll start the water for you," Lauren smiled.

Lauren started the water for Camila and went to get her a towel from the closet.

Camila walked into the bathroom ready to get into the shower.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend who was as completely nude as she still was. She just stared at the perfect curves of her girlfriend's body.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" Camila asked.

"You're gorgeous," Lauren said.

Camila blushed like crazy.

"Lo, when do your parents come home?" Camila asked.

"Monday, why?" Lauren asked.

Camila smiled and put her lips on Lauren's. When she released from the kiss she grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her into the shower with her.

Lauren followed her petite girlfriend into the shower.

Camila stood there facing the shower head letting the fallen water dance across her face.

Lauren wrapped her arms around her girlfriends small waist, kissing her neck gently.

Camila giggle and turned around to face Lauren.

Camila's arms wrapped around Lauren's neck and she pulled Lauren down to give her a soft kiss.

Lauren put her hand behind Camila's neck to kiss her harder and more passionately.

Each kiss exchanged got hungrier and more passionate.

She slowly brought Lauren down to the bottom of the tub and was now hovering over her.

Camila cupped Lauren's breasts while kissing her. She started kneading at her breasts.

Camila inched her way into Lauren's hidden valley ranch causing Lauren to moan when she put two fingers in her green eyed girlfriend.

Camila smiled, sucking on Lauren's neck.

She started pumping at a slowish pace and Lauren moaned "Camila!"

Camila then started building up her pace causing Lauren's moans to grow even louder.

She pumped in and out of her girlfriend as fast as she could. She could tell Lauren's climax was near so she started sucking on the pulsing bundle of nerves.

Lauren arched her back "Camila! holy fuck I'm going to-" Lauren released everywhere before she could finish her sentence.

Camila helped Lauren ride out her climax.

After they caught their breath they realized they were still in the shower and didn't even wash up.

"Well I gotta say, not bad for a virgin Cabello," Lauren said to Camila.

"Same to you Jauregui, maybe the Lana fanfics guided you," Camila said.

"That's seems accurate," Lauren said laughing.

They washed each other's hair and bodies and got out of the shower.

They got their towels to dry up and walked into Lauren's room.

"My clothes are still damp from last night," Camila pouted while picking her clothes up from around the room.

"Here you can wear some of mine," Lauren said to Camila handing her a pair of clothes.

Even though Camila lived across the street Lauren wanted to see Camila in her clothes, because Camila was hers.

"Now that we've just taken each other's virginity we can do anything," Lauren teased causing Camila to laugh.

I'm sorry for the hidden valley ranch thing, I thought it was funny and didn't know how else to say vagina. sorry if it through you off. Sorry for the lag update. Thank you for reading this and I plan to update soon.

Also, sorry that this chapter is a little bit shorter. But I tried to make in funny and action packed.(:

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_
Follow me on Instagram: @laurencamzzz
I follow back (: