Chapter 25

*Lauren's Pov*

Well, it's finally summer. I get to spend countless days with the love of my life.

We just graduated yesterday, but I'm excited to be able to just sleep.

Camila actually slept over last night after we both spent time with our families and celebrated.

She lives just across the street, so after everyone went home and the celebrating was over she came over and came to bed with me.

I like the fact that we can be in bed together and just enjoy each other's company without wanting to have sex. Okay, I should probably rephrase that. And we don't have sex. God knows my sex drive is skyrocketed.

Camila and I haven't really had time for sex lately. With graduation and everything that's been happening.

The last time we had sex was when she told me about her dream the night she got high at the party. That was so long ago.

You would think we would have done it again, but we haven't. God I want her so badly. I want to be intimate with her like that again. But I don't want to pressure her. I want to give her some hints but I don't want to make her feel like she has to satisfy me.

I feel like I just want to show her I love her by my actions and not just my words.

Maybe a camping trip?