Chapter 17

Lauren and Camila got to Normani's house. Instantly the smell of booze flooded them as they walked in.

They weren't early for the party, it started about an hour before they even arrived.

It was very loud and there were people everywhere. Camila didn't like a lot of people, Lauren on the other hand loved a lot of people.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand while shaking nervously.

"It's okay babe, I'm right here. We'll just say hi to the girls then we can go somewhere quiet if you'd like," Lauren said to her shaking girlfriend.

Camila nodded to Lauren's idea. And they walked deep into the crowd in search for any sign of Ally, Dinah, or Normani.

After searching for not to long they easily spotted a tall Dinahs head and walked toward her. They said there hellos and went on a hunt for the next girl.

A few minutes later they spotted Normani with a few other people who were already wasted. Normani would have been if it wasn't her party. They said hi to Normani and went on their way to find the last girl.

This one would be harder because she was very small.

After a good 5 minutes of looking they spotted a small girl with a nurses outfit on sitting by the pool in the backyard with a few people who weren't drinking anything but sodas.

"Ally!" Camila shouted.

Ally looked up and smiled. She stood up so she could hug Camila and Lauren.

"Camz, could you actually stay with Ally for a few minutes? I'm going to use the restroom," Lauren said to Camila.

"Yeah, that will be fine," Camila said.

Lauren went into Normani's lit up restroom with a pink light. And Lauren couldn't help but take pictures.

When Lauren got back Camila was next to Ally still but she was different.

"I'm lesbian for you baby," Camila said to Lauren who was very confused.

"Well okay then," Lauren said.

Ally was different too. This was not good.

"Are you two on something?" Lauren asked them.

"No, never," Camila responded.

"She's more messed up than I am, I didn't know it was a weed brownie. I only took one bite, but by the time I knew she had already eaten 3," Ally said.

"WEED BROWNIES?!" Lauren said surprised. "Come on Camila we're going home,"

"Okay, can we get pizza before we go home?" Camila asked.

"Uh sure," Lauren said.

She wasn't actually going to go get pizza because she was hoping camila would forget about it by the time they were home, and luckily she did.

"Lolo," Camila numbed.

"What is it Camz?" Lauren said.

"Lolo, can I sleepover?" she asked.

"Yeah of course," Lauren said.

Lauren pulled into her driveway, luckily her sister was out trick or treating and Chris took her. Her parents weren't home either because they were out for a party with Clara's friends from work. They were home alone.

Lauren got out of the car a shuffled over to Camila's side to help her get out. They walked inside and Lauren walked Camila up to her bedroom.

"Lauren," Camila said.

"Yes Camz?" Lauren's said.

"I love you," she smiled at Lauren.

"I love you too," Lauren said.

"Come lay with me," Camila said to Lauren who was looking for pajamas for Camila to change into.

"I will after you change," Lauren agreed.

"Okay fine," Camila said getting up.

Camila changed into Lauren's clothing which always made her feel extra comfortable. After they changed they both laid in Lauren's bed.

"Lauren," Camila said seductively.

"Yeah?" Lauren replied.

"Make love to me," Camila whispered in Lauren's ear.

Lauren let out a long sigh and said "I can't, you're high. It wouldn't be right to make a move while you're under the influence,"

"You're no fun," Camila said.

But before Lauren could respond Camila was out like a light.

Lauren kissed the top Camila's head and held her in her arms and they fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this, I know I said I would update everyday but that was a lie. So I'll try to as much as possible. I'm trying but I have a few honors and AP classes this year, so it will be kinda hard.

I'm starting a new story called "My sophomore year of High School" and it's a journal entry type of story and it would mean a lot to me if you read it. It's a whole new genre so idek.

Sorry I'm a bad writer I'll try harder.

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_
Follow me on Instagram:
@laurencamzzz