Chapter 8

From: Lauren
Haha, okay dinner would be cool. And you see, I told you they would be accepting. I also told the girls about us and they couldn't be more thrilled. Dinah claims she knew it would happen. lol but it's getting a little late. I'll see you tomorrow babe, goodnight. <3
To: Lauren
Goodnight babe, see you tomorrow(;

Lauren woke up to an a learn set for 9:00 AM. Today was a big day for her, she was meeting Camila's parents. She hasn't told her parents about Camila yet. But they already know that she's bi and so do her siblings and they're 100% okay with it. So it wasn't as stressful for her.

Lauren decided that she'll tell whether parents and siblings about Camila before she went to dinner across the street.

She really liked Camila. It felt different this time, and not like any of the other people she has dated.

Lauren wanted to tell her family formally how much she liked Camila and that they were together.

Like any classic teen, Lauren put her family in a group text and told them to come down stairs and into the living room.

A few minutes later, her brother, sister, and parents were all sitting on the couch looking at Lauren. All of them were eating for Lauren to say why she made them all come down stairs.

"We have gathered here today to celebrate the joining of me and my girlfriend. That's right bitches, I got a girlfriend. Lauren Michelle Jauregui is off the market, thank you and goodnight. Okay, just kidding but in a serious note, I actually did get a girlfriend. And I really really like her, and it's different this time. I can feel it, she makes me very happy and I'm going over to her house for dinner tonight. Any questions?" Lauren said proudly.

"Yeah, who's the chick?" Chris said.

"Her name is Camila," Lauren said with a smile.

"Is she from school?" her dad asked.

"Yes, actually and she happens to live across the street from us," Lauren said.

"Is she pretty?" Taylor asked.

"Very!" Lauren said proudly.

"I would like to meet this Camila girl Lauren, it seems as though you really like her. We should have her over for dinner one day okay?" her mom said.

"Okay, sounds good. Anymore questions?" Lauren asked, but no responses.

"Okay, you are now dismissed, thank you for your time," she said jokingly.

Lauren's family went back to what they were doing previously. And Lauren just waited for the text from Camila to see what time she needed to be at her house.

To: Camz
Hey babe, I'm ready. Just let me know when I can come over. Also! I told my family about us and they were cool with it, but my mom wants you over for dinner sometime this week.
From: Camz
Hey babe, sorry for the late response I was helping my mom with dinner. And you may come over now if you would like. Dinner with your family sounds fun, just let me knew the day and time and I'll be there
To: Camz
Okay, I'm on my way over right now. (:

Lauren walked over to Camila's house and was nervous yet excited at the same time. She knocked on the front door, and Camila greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When Lauren walked into Camila's house she smelt food right away, it smelt familiar but she wasn't exactly sure what she was smelling.

"Welcome mija, I hope you like fajitas," Sinuhe said to Lauren.

"I do actually," Lauren replied to Camila's mom.

Alejandro walked up to Lauren and held his hand out for Lauren to shake.

"Hey you must be Lauren, I'm Camila's dad. But feel free to call me Alejandro," he smiled.

"Yes sir, it's nice to meet you," Lauren said shaking his hand.

"Oh where are my manners. I'm Sinuhe, nice to meet you Lauren," Sinuhe said and pulled Lauren into a quick tight hug.

They all ate dinner and it wasn't as awkward as everyone suspected it would be. After dinner was over Lauren offered to help Sinuhe clean up, but she refused.

Camila and Lauren went into Camila's room.

"Thank you for inviting me," Lauren said to Camila with a small smile.

"No problem, my family really wanted to meet you," Camila said.

"I know we just saw each other yesterday, but I missed you," Lauren complained.

"I missed you too," Camila smiled leaning in toward Lauren.

Their lips met and danced in rhythm upon each other's. Each kiss that was exchanged was more passionate every time, and hungrier. Lauren put her tongue on Camila's bottom lip asking for an entrance and Camila quickly accepted. As soon as their tongues touched Camila let out a small moan into Lauren's mouth. This made Lauren smile and she wanted to please her girlfriend as much as she could. Their tongues glided along each other's so smoothly. They kept at for a few minutes until Lauren slowly laid Camila on her back. And she now has her legs on each side of camila and her hands by her head. And was hovering over her with their lips still connected and flowing as they did previously.

Camila put her hands on the bottom of Lauren's shirt. Lifting it up just slightly enough to put her hands on Lauren's toned stomach and pulling her closer.

Camila felt Lauren smile against her lips, then went back to kissing her hungrily.

Camila's hands moved down to the top of Lauren's black skinny jeans in search of the button. When she found it she unhooked it then unzipped the zipper.

Lauren noticed what Camila was doing and slowly stopped kissing her.

"Camz..." Lauren trailed off "I can't, not tonight at least,"

Camila looked at Lauren with a sad face.

"Babe, c'mon your parents are home. They could walk in on us or something," Lauren said trying to cheer up her girlfriend.

"Alright fine," Camila agreed.

"I should probably get going, we have school tomorrow," Lauren said to Camila.

"You're right," Camila said.

"Would you maybe want to ride together?" Lauren asked Camila.

"Of course," Camila smiled.

Camila got up off of her bed and gave Lauren one last kiss before taking her downstairs to the front door.

Lauren thanked Sinuhe and Alejandro for having her. And thanked Sinuhe for dinner.

Camila walked Lauren outside and gave her a long kiss and a big hug. They said their goodbyes and went to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I enjoyed writing it very much and I'm very excited for you to see what I have in store for this fanfic.

Follow me on Twitter: @fifth_jauregui_