8

« Third Persons POV »

(Y/n) completely dragged him into a sort of fast-food chain. Many people look at them with a happy and confuse face.

Gray covered his face with his free palm trying to conceal his reddening cheeks, he couldn't help himself and scratch the back of his neck, one thing's for sure—He's embarrassed.

What the heck! They thought we're couples—though I like that—stop it Gray! Focus! He was talking to himself,obviously.

He was self palming from time to time, no one could describe how embarrass he is right now, he was being dragged by a freaking girl.
A freaking girl.

"It's in here somewhere." (Y/n) whispered absentmindedly still holding his wrist.

They walked passed a herd of people sitting down on the marbled bench, some of them shook their heads and smiled whispering "They look so cute." On each other.

And of course, Gray only heard it because (Y/n) is too preoccupied in finding her favorite Ramen shop.

"Where are we going actually?" He asked again, he literally asked this sentence a million times but (Y/n) will only give him a tiny smile and told him that he'll gonna like it.

She continued walking while Gray is tailing her. When she saw a blinking tarp with big bold white letters saying 'Ichiraku Restaurant' her eyes shot wide with glee.

"Aha!" She chirped as she ran towards the shop with a grin plastered on her face, Gray was just having a straight face but when he saw her smiling his heart beat escalated.

This is bad. He thought. This is really really bad. He clutched his aching heart, it was palpitating. This doesn't really happened before and it freak the heck out of him.

He didn't notice that they were sitting now on a stall. (Y/n) let go of his hand and he's a bit disappointed—scratch that, he really is disappointed.

"I hope you don't mind Gray, I don't really have a big amount of money." She explained while doing some gestures.

Gray smiled politely at her and spoke,"No biggie, there's a time when I just ate fast-food for a whole week." He laughed and (Y/n) did too.

The owner of the shop gave (Y/n) a big smile and ask what's her order. "Two big bowls of Pork Ramen please!" She yelled with euphoria.

The owner nods and gave her a suspicious smile,"I didn't really see your boyfriend there." She laughed making (Y/n) and Gray turned red.

"I—umm." The (h/c) haired girl couldn't even finish her sentence because the owner cut her off.

"No need to be embarrass about it." She gave (Y/n) an assuring smile making (Y/n)'s cheeks turn fifty shades darker.

"I told you—I—him—weren't—ahh—"

"We're just friends." Thank goodness Gray finished her broken words. It's somewhat difficult to explain when the owner is raising both of her brows in a mocking way.

You could see the owner's disappointment but later on it turned into determination..."I'm sure you'll turn into lovers!" She chirped loudly making the other customers look at them.

And before Gray nor (Y/n) could contradict to her remark she darted towards her kitchen with a big goofy grin.

(Y/n) lean towards the chair with pure frustration, "Man the owner sure is a mocker." She mumbled with her brows knitted together.

Gray chuckled when he saw her puffing her cheeks in a cute way,
He hummed approvingly.

He scanned the ramen shop with a curious face, there's nothing really special if you look at the surroundings, but the aura and the feels of the shop makes you feel at home.

The owner put down their bowls with a smile, (Y/n) muttered a thank you.

Before they can dig the bowl and devour it,the owner bent down towards Gray and whispered something in his ear.

(Y/n)'s brow instantly arched, what did the owner told Gray? His cheeks seems a bit...red.

When the owner was out of sight she poke Gray, "Hey,why are you red?"

Gray looked away instantly and stuttered out "Nothing..."

(Y/n) seems suspicious but she wont really beg for him to tell her, he needs some privacy so she just shrugged it off.

(Time skip)

The two of them are literally full.
They're walking home with a food baby on their stomach.

"I'm beat." Gray spoke loudly as he put his arms on his head.

(Y/n) nods vigorously, as she gave him a thumbs up. "Old lady really gave us the biggest bowl she has!"

Gray laughed as he recalls (Y/n)'s reaction when the old lady gave her another set of bowl, pretty much including him of course.

Her eyes sparkled like stars, and her mouth was wide open.

She puts her two palms together and whispered. "Itadakimasu~" again.

He shook his head and chuckled, "You finish it within 5 minutes, you're a binge eater." He comments.

"It's food okay? We shouldn't waste food." She stated as she pout.

"Yeah Yeah." He said as he rolled his eyes.

He was about to take a step when he remembered what the old lady whispered on his ears and it's making him blush again.

'Geez.' He thought.

He thinks that he can't really sleep all night long.

You wanna know what the Old lady said?

She said...

Take care of (Y/n) for me,hmmm? I know you like her. She's a keeper.