15

« Third Persons POV »

"Gray you weren't even supposed to show your true form." A certain red haired girl scolded as she looked dead in the eye through Gray. "Especially on a mundane."

"I was just consumed by my emotions, Erza." He explained as he drop his head wearily.

"Consumed? By that mortal girl?" She chuckled.

She couldn't believe his little brother has a soft spot for humans, it practically gave her chills.

"Don't call her that!" He yelled as he clinched his fist. He stood up from the wooden stool he was sitting for hours and walk towards Erza. "She's not just any mortal girl." He said sternly as his bangs covered half of his eyes.

"She's still a mundane, dear brother." She said with convection looking skeptically at her brother who's now giving her a wary look, "Besides, how can you love someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings?" She continued and smiled knowingly.

[Gray's place]

(Y/n) as usual sat on the plain sofa while her legs crossed together, she's staring into nothingness.

She collected out a handful of air and released it all at once, looking at her own two hands with a blank stare.

Two days, two freaking days Gray left, leaving her alone in his fancy apartment.

Where's Natsu when she needed him? That guy just pops out of nowhere.

When she realized,
"Oh damn." She muttered.

She was terribly ashamed of Gray right now, she's just sitting pretty in here while the owner of this house was finding a way to pay for the bills.

She could do nothing if she were his girlfriend, but she wasn't.

She's just a homeless girl offered by a generous man into a decent house.

I pity you (Y/n). The back of her head whispered.

She combed her (h/c)-locks away from her face and decided to find a job in order to help Gray.

She couldn't go back to the cafe she was working for a year, they would just laugh at her situation right now, knowing that her boss would think of her lowly than usual the salary would drop and the other employees will loathe her.

"I'll find another job." Yes, she should, of all the things he had done, this is the least she could do.

She picked out her purse and lock the door gripping the folder she was holding with a smile that says 'I can do this' "I'm gonna find a job today." She spoke with determination and vigorously nods.

[Time skip]

"Aye, what a day!" She smiled as she walk over the busy streets of Tokyo.

She found a decent job in just a day, was this good luck or what?

"Mrs. Narasaki is so kind and gentle, I could drown on her voice." She commented as she daydreamed, imagining the smile of the middle aged woman who accepted her right away. She's speaks like a feather and gentle as a flower.

"Now, I'm gonna go home and. . ." She doesn't even really know what to do at all. "Then I would just see what will happen,huh?" She chuckled and sauntered towards the moistened street.

Starting tomorrow she will work in a humble flower shop and the salary is as big as her first job, how incredibly lucky she is!
Just watering flowers and such is an easy job.

She hopped into the tiny pebbles gleefully with a triumphant smile tugging her lips.

It rained that day but she wouldn't care if the mud splashed her professional "look" clothes, she was ecstatic!

But Alas, Her happiness sent to a halt when she hit something or rather someone.

The impact was too strong that it made both of them plopped on their bums straight on the ground.

"Watch it will you?" A girl with blue hair sassily glared at (Y/n).

"I'm sorry. . . " she apologized as her head dropped on the ground.

The woman wiped an invisible dirt on her coat and mumbled,
"Tsk. Now my coat was ruined by some cheap girl like you." She groaned and stood up with poise.

(Y/n)'s ears suddenly perk up, "I said I was sorry didn't I?" She hissed as she stood up with infuriation. This girl was a descendant of Satan, she's sure of it.

She can just say,"It's fine, just wash it." Or "Oh, I'm okay are you okay? You can wash it."

"Your sorry cost nothing, Excuse you." The bitch pushed (Y/n) on the side and continued walking.

She liked to grab all the hair that girl has and shave it all her eyebrows off, but she can't do that—It's against the will of God.

I will go to church this Sunday and I will pray that, that girl will go to hell.

Way to ruin my mood.

[Time skip]

She arrived at Gray's apartment a while ago and here she is again, looking at the ceiling blankly.

She missed Gray, his remarks gave her amusement and his cooking was absolutely to be missed for.

"Where the hell is he?" She asked herself as she laid on the bed, curling up like a ball.

He just disappeared like a bubble.

Emotions started to flow and her heart tightened —
No, (Y/n) you have a big day tomorrow, new work, new day!
She convinced herself and smiled.

She covered half of her face with a pillow and put the other one between her legs.

She rubbed her eyes slowly and it started to dose her off. She yawned like a lion and stretch out her arms, "Time to sleep." She mumbled as she closed her eyes, a few minutes later, her eyes gave out and she was consumed with nothing but darkness.

But before that, she could hear a faint whisper on the back of her head that gave her confusion all the time.

"I fancy you (Y/n). . ."