38

Porlyusica spun around towards the door and immediately dropped the chainsaw she was holding with a loud clung the moment she made out the silhouette standing.

Erza, Natsu and Gray's followed suite on where she was looking and their jaws dropped when they saw who it was. "MASTER MAKAROV?!" They both yelled with unison.

The tiny man gestured a salute and said, "Yow."

"Why are you here?!" Natsu asked dramatically pulling (Y/n) as hard as he can away from attacking who knows who.

"To save my boy." He winked and look at the stressed looking Gray. He stride towards him with a smile, "My boy, I'm proud of you." He muttered as he tried to reach his head but failed miserably, so he just pat his thigh.

"Makarov?" Porlyusica whispered with disbelief as she backed away with a horrified expression.

Makarov's once carefree aura turned into a hideous and brutal one. "Have I warned you about hurting my children Porlyusica?" He said venomously.

Poryulsica shook her head hastily. "They came to me!" She whispered.

"Oh, they came to you?" Makarov asked and Porlyusica just nods vigorously. "But you didn't serve them the way our contract was written."

Every word that Makarov spat made the angels shudder with fear.
The way he spoke is so unlike him.

"I—I" Porlyusica stuttered out.

"Enough nonsense Porlyusica, I will now atone you for your sins—"

"No—Please spare me!" The witch begged as she kneeled.

Makarov shook his head with disagreement. "I can't, you committed sins vastly—" before he can finish she cut him off.

"I will give him the antidote!" She pleaded as she touched Makarov's feet shaking pro-furiously.

"And to what request do you want? His wings? That's absurd."

"No! Not his wings—Just—Just spare me from your punishment!" She cried out as she bowed multiple times.

Makarov glance at Gray as he gave him a look, "Okay then, where's the antidote?"

Porlyusica stood up in an instant and began to rummaged the shelves, she was tossing anything on her way including the test tubes and flask.

It totally made a mess.

In a middle of her finding it, Erza unsheathed her sword and cut Gray's bind chains with ease.

"Erza, Hold (Y/n) still, she's now on the middle of darkness and light, talk to her, persuade her." Makarov ordered, Erza nod and quickly ran towards (Y/n) who's currently in a frenzy right now.

Gray looked at Makarov hopefully, "Master, I want to talk to you."

"Maybe later my child, your girlfriend is in a quite hasty situation right now." As if in a cue Porlyusica found the antidote and tossed it towards Makarov in which the old man catches swiftly, in an impulse she ran towards the window and jump on it, all Makarov's reaction is a look of discontent.

"Give me that!" Gray was about to steal the flask away from Makarov but the old man just shook his head.

"Half of your body is numb, rest for awhile, it will heal soon enough."

"I wasn't—" he retorted as he look at his state, there's no wound nor bruise.

He shook his head with disapproval and tried to stand but failed, he can't control his own weight, even lifting a finger is futile.