36

"How's she?" Erza asked, relatively pissed of the whole damage she got on that bitch Selene. She was bandage all over her body with a tons of plaster leaning over the wan wall.

Upon hearing that question, Gray looked down over the tiled floor massaging his temples while doing so. "The marks are all over her body." His voice broke and he pause for a second,  "We need to find a cure Erza!" He spoke sternly as he clinched his fist.

Erza can only managed a chuckle as she tap Gray's shoulders, she was proud of him and all but he cause all of this, "I've warned you about it, brother." She said, undeniably blaming him for what he has done.

"You can't choose who you love!" He spat as he pried Erza's hands that's still on his shoulder away, seething with anger.

Erza grew stiff for a moment and her eyes shot wide, "Love? You love that girl?"  She snarled as she pointed at the room (Y/n) was at.

Gray eyed her with disbelief.
He was about to say a remark but a low voice cut him off.

"Isn't it obvious?" It was Natsu, leaning over the other wall, casually. "If you are on his shoes staring at the girl for a year without even blinking, you would fall for her in the most incredulous way as possible." He chuckled.

Gray gave him a glare but he just continued his playful banter, "I always saw him fantasizing her. It's gross."

"Shut up—you!" Gray shot him a sharp glare.

Natsu just shrugged it off and showed off his tongue, "Don't deny it, you said it yourself."

Gray just heaved out an exasperated sigh as he eyed at Erza, "Help me sister," he mumbled inaudibly, "I can't live without her."

Erza crossed her arms an roll her eyes, "Shouldn't you thank me for saving her butt?"

Gray drop his head as he spoke,
"Thank you. . ."

Erza was in awe, this Gray is not the Gray she was grown used to, this is more mature and basically. . .in love.

Erza smirk as she pet his hair, raggedly. Gray in an impulse groan as he mumbled things about "I just brush my hair."

"So how about we—" Erza was about to say something when a shrill voice cut her off.

It was (Y/n).

As fast as a lightning bolt Gray ran towards her room and checked if she was okay, Natsu and Erza followed with a frown visible on their faces.

She's not fine. . .

She was covering her face as she keeps screaming and screaming, it was completely horrifying to look at.

Gray's heart completely broke into pieces, seeing her like this made him want to kill himself.

He ran to her and hugged her tightly but (Y/n) just keeps pushing him off over and over again, at first it was a futile attempt, she's strong enough to push him into the ground but he paid no mind on the physical pain he was feeling, he was more concern on the crying and screaming (Y/n) in front of him.

It seems like she was a glass that was shattered into tiny specks.

In the fifth time he attempted to hug her, she didn't move, indicating him that she's fine on him hugging her but her scream, her scream was another story, it's like a sharp knife that pierced his heart deeply, she was sobbing non-stop.

"Shh, calm down." He assured as he rock her back and forth.

But (Y/n) wouldn't even listened, she just kept screaming that Erza's face turned completely blank.

He kissed her temple lovingly and continued telling her to calm down, softly saying, "Focus on my heartbeat (Y/n). Just focus on it."

She was nodding the whole time he said that, he whispered sweet nothings on her ear and Natsu couldn't help but roll his eyes.

It's so unlike Gray.

It took a good ten minutes to calm her down, but even though she stopped hollering she was still sobbing, clutching Gray's hems like her life supported on it.

She dreamt about something, something that made her questioned why is she still alive, a  questioned that made her confused about somethings.

She looked down at her marks and saw it spreading and spreading, it burns like hell, it felt like there's a thousand needles plunging to her at once.

She hissed in pain as she bit the inside of her cheek, oh god I'm gonna die.

"You're okay (Y/n)." He spoke, his voice was like a melting ice cream, so sweet and so nice to hear.

And by that (Y/n) suddenly stop sobbing, she was just looking at the ceiling with her puffy eyes and tears stained cheeks, Gray felt relieved as he look at her hues with a sigh.

Maybe she should check out the outside world. He thought. She hasnt seen any colors for a very long time.

"Let's go get some fresh air, (Y/n)."
(Y/n) look up to meet his stormy black-eyes with a blank expression, Gray's eyes widened almost immediately, her eyes held something awry, it's not lively nor it held any expression at all.

She looked confused as she push herself away from him.

Erza and Natsu's brow raised.
(Y/n) is a weird girl. They thought with sync.

She opened her mouth and close again as she scan her eyes on the place, her eyes drop at Gray and suddenly felt light headed.

Who's this person? she asked herself as she scrutinized his form.

"(Y/n)?" Gray asked as he waved his palm over her face.

She scratch her head and began opening her mouth, saying something that made Gray's world stop spinning in just a matter of seconds, "I'm sorry but. . . Do I know you?"