37

"What?" Gray asked, completely confused at the whole situation they're in.

What the freaking hell is she saying? He thought to himself as he gave her an incredulous look.

"Who are you?" She repeated sternly as her eyes drop at the three strangers in front of her.

Gray huffed with disbelief,
"I'm Gray your—" before Gray can finish his sentence, a soft pat cut him off, it was Erza looking at him with a look of worry.

She turned towards (Y/n) and bowed ninety degrees, "Sorry for bothering you Ma'am, we will go now. Sleep now." And flashed her a bright smile, Gray was about to retort when she grabbed him on the ear alongside Natsu who's still has his jaw dropped, Erza snapped her finger and almost instantly (Y/n) fell asleep.

How can she be that strong when she has bandages all over her body?

The booby-woman walked out (Y/n)'s room with the two whining boys she was holding, the other one was telling her to stop what she's doing or he'll kill her, on the other hand a certain pink-let was just whining about how painful her grip was.

After she walk out of (Y/n)'s sight she arrived somewhere in an labyrinthine alley where there's a little to no patients.

She threw the two man like a ragged doll on the floor and clean the invisible dirt on her skirt.

They landed with a loud thud and a groan.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Gray seethed as he stood up hastily followed by a hissing Natsu.

"(Y/N) NEEDED ME RIGHT NOW!" He barked with fury and started stomping his feet where (Y/n) is located.

"Yes, she probably needed you when she literally forgot who you are." By that sentence, Gray's walking was sent to a halt, he spun around where his sister is located and if looks could kill she's probably in the morgue right now.

"Maybe she's playing with me." He retorted.

Erza crossed her arms and gave him a look, "You said so yourself that her marks are all over her body, you can't just say she did that on purpose, that's the curse Gray, live with it."

Gray clenched his jaw forcefully, "THEN LET'S GET THE CURE!" He practically bellowed and walk towards Erza, grabbing her on her wrist.

"The cure, yes, the cure that can cure cancer." Gray stopped once more, he can't believe Erza practically joke around on this kind of situation.

He sent her his deadliest glare and tightened his grip around her wrist, "Why do you have the gut to jest in this kind of situation?!" He vividly said.

"Woah, calm down there lover boy, I'm just lightening the mood up." Erza raised her two hands indicating that she was innocent.

Gray hissed and air quoted, "Your "lightening the mood up" isn't helping."

"I guess I know that already."
Erza rolled her eyes.

"Enough of this!" Gray yelled as he eyed Erza and her ridiculous remarks. "So where's the witch?"

"Witch? I don't think you believe in such crafts—"

"We're angels,  not all people believe in us." Gray cut her off, leaving Erza dumbfounded.

"Right, I don't know exactly where she is—"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! FOR ALL WE KNOW (Y/N) WILL DIE WITHIN THIS DAY!"

"YES I FREAKING KNEW SHE WOULDN'T LIVE THAT LONG! IT'S WRITTEN ON HER BODY AND THE CURSE IS ALREADY TAKING IT'S TOLL!"

"THEN WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?!"