21

« Third Persons POV »

He needed to make amends with her right now or this fight will end up forever.

He has ego and she has her pride and that made this even more complicated.

Damn, this is a win or lose situation. She's freaking angry right now and he can't stop but blame himself, if he only knew the real reason why he acted like that!

He rush towards (Y/n)'s room with a knock but was directly answered with a sharp voice, "Go away!" The girl yelled from the other room lying limp on her bed,

"Open the door!" He begged or rather commanded.

"No." she answered childishly.
She was pouting, sitting at the edge of the bed while hugging her throw pillow that was gifted by Gray weeks ago.

"Come on. Don't be too stubborn."

"You just rejected me in some way." She whined a tinge of red flushed on her cheeks, she was both embarrassed and angry at him.

"I did not!" He retorted. "I'm just confused."

"Psh. Confuse your face. Go talk to yourself." She hissed and decided to flopped on her soft bed.

"(Y/n) please, I'm not really feeling myself this week."

"And? It's your body not mine." she huffed.

"Okay. Psh. If you don't want to go out then don't."

Her ears perked, "Go out?"

Gray smirked silently, "Yes, I'm eating (Vanilla/chocolate) ice cream in the near ice cream parlor. Seems like I'm going there by myself huh?" He spoke rather loudly.

The door suddenly clicked and a smiling (Y/n) greeted him, "Let's forget about these feelings tonight, I want some Ice cream."

Well that's easy.