EPILOGUE

Gray casually walk towards Makarov's office holding a file put into a laminated folder, he was smirking the whole time he was striding to the small man.

"What?" Makarov raised his brows as he peeked over what Gray was holding.

"I want to resign." Gray spoke as he smile widely, "I want to be human again."

The old man's pupils dilated, "Why are you—"

"I don't wanna experience the situation we encountered a week ago." Gray scratched his head.
"Besides there's Natsu, so it's gonna be fine."

Makarov stood up from his swivel chair and climb over the table to meet Gray's height, "As you wish."

Gray smiled triumphantly as he bowed down and put the file on Makarov's table.

"But you do know if you resign your wings is no longer in use." Makarov warned.

"I know, I read the terms and agreements decades ago." Makarov's jaw dropped into the floor.

"You're planning to resign decades ago?!"

Gray turned his heels around as he raised his right hand indicating that he's going and without a single word he disappeared.

[TIME SKIP]

(Y/n) was casually cooking dinner (Due to the chant I guess she became good at it XD) humming at the song she just heard.

When a large toned arms hugged her from behind, she yelp with surprise as she smack the man on the head with the spatula she's holding.

"You startled me!" She scolded, dramatically holding her heart.

"I just missed you." He answered slyly as he peck on her lips.

"Oh goodness, just because you're an angel and has that kind of powers don't do things like that." She squinted her eyes as she poke Gray.

"Ex-angel actually." Gray corrected.

Her eyes widened with surprise, "Have you turned into a fallen?!" She asked as she true to pry his arms away but he just gripped it tighter.

"No, baka. I resigned." He laughed as he ruffled her locks.

"Oh," she sighed heavily, "Wait what—You resigned?!"

"Yep." He smiled, popping the letter P and rested his head over her slender shoulders.

"Oh Gray!" (Y/n) flung towards Gray's chest with pure happiness and Gray spun her around ecstatically. "I'm so happy!"

"Me too!" Gray cried, "Now we can have se—" he was about to say the forbidden word when Erza cut him off.

"I hate to ruin your moment but we've just arrived from a mission and we're famish." She said as she leaned over the wall casually.

"Aye!" Natsu butted in, peaking into the door, since the kitchen and living room is connected through a curtain like door.

(Y/n) sweat dropped as she scratch the back of her neck with embarrassment.

"O-Okay, dinner's gonna be ready in a minute." She stuttered as she ushered Gray to let her down, luckily he oblige.

They ate the whole dinner with their funny stories and bickering. Even though Gray resigned from being an angel, Natsu still look at him as an archenemy.