31

« Third Person's POV »

She stared at his black eyes intently that you might mistook it as a look of incredulity, but it was far than that. . . She still think about the relation Selene and Gray shared.

No, (Y/n) just trust him.
She thought as they walk hand in hand out of the restaurant.

"Gray," she called out, looking at the twinkling stars ahead of them.

Gray answered with a silent hum as he look at her.
"Are you keeping any secrets from me?" She asked with her eyes glistening.

In an impulse his eyes shot wide, his heart beat palpitating. What would he say to her? He cant tell her his secrets, it's far too cohesive.

"No." he gave her a forced smile as he gave their intertwine hands a slight squeeze.

"Okay," she mumbled as they walk towards the busy streets. "Let's go home."

[NEXT FEW DAYS]

"Hey Gray," (Y/n) called out as she began changing her casual clothes into a more decent one—which is just a satin blouse matched up with her washed out jeans.

"Yeah?" Gray answered picking up his car keys.

"Mrs. Narasaki called me, maybe I should check her shop out." She explained as she darted towards the door. "I'll see you later!"

Mrs. Narasaki called her telling there are lots of customers and she need help, she can't say no.

Before Gray can even say his reply, she dashed towards the store, riding a cab of course.

"Luminous Shop please." She said at the smiling taxi driver.
The driver gave her a nod and started the engine.

For fifteen minutes they're stuck on traffic, God knows how pissed she was but she just convinced herself not to think negative and bad thoughts cause if she did, it would completely ruin her day.

A familiar shop formed as she went down from the yellow cab.
"Thank you!" She exclaimed as she handed the money towards the man.

She gave out a sigh as she fixed her clothes and tuck her blouse neatly, she needs to look presentable or the customers will definitely run away from her.

After that, she sauntered towards the humble shop she's been employed with a smile on her face.

This flower shop is peaceful unlike the cafe she worked for years and somehow it made her feel at ease.

"Good morning Mrs. Narasaki!" She greeted upon opening the wooden door with the bell giving a satisfying 'ting', she put down her purse on the side table beside the counter and began cleaning up the dust that formed on the glass table.

"Oh dear!" Mrs. Narasaki exclaimed as she held a handful of poinsettia and roses wrapped beautifully on a cute little wrapper. "Good afternoon!" She greeted.

(Y/n) politely bowed down and came to help the middle-aged woman. "Where are the customers Ma'am?" The (e/c)-eyed girl asked in such a sweet manner.

"Oh, they left awhile ago." A gush of guilt washed through her veins.

"Oh my!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she covered her mouth with her palms, "I'm very sorry Ma'am it was just traffic—"

Mrs. Narasaki gave out a hearty chuckle as she pat (Y/n) on the head, "Shush dear, I'm fine." She assured her as she gave off her warmest smile.

(Y/n)'s eyes glistened with excitement as she nods with understanding. "I won't do it again!" She exclaimed as she began picking up a pot of Red and white hybrid roses.
"They really look beautiful."
She mumbled as she scrutinized the flower with awe.

Mrs. Narasaki smiled as she spun around looking at the daze girl in front of her.
"Ah, yes. That's the most rarest flower I have." Mrs. Narasaki said, referring to the white and red rose hybrid. "It's called Osiria Rose."

"O. . .siria?" She asked, that name is quite foreign on her ears.

"Yes, why won't you sit for now and I will tell you the true meaning of roses."

"But, Ma'am. . . I've just arrived here, I can't just sit." (Y/n) retorted.

The middle-aged woman shook her head and sat down on the nearby chair, "Nonsense!" She looked up at the (h/c)-haired woman and patted the sit beside her, "Now sit."

Hesitantly, (Y/n) obliged. Putting the Osiria rose on the glass table.

Mrs. Narasaki gave her a small smile and continued their talk about roses. "You know roses are one of the most beautiful thing that existed."

"The deeper the hue, the deeper the meaning. Just like the Osiria rose we have," The white-haired, middle-aged woman pointed the Osiria Rose sitting with it's glory on the glass table, "Red resembled the color of love and white resembled purity."

Mrs. Narasaki averted her gaze towards (Y/n) with a slight smile on her face. "Just like you darling."

"M-Me?" (Y/n) stuttered out.

"Yes, you have a pure soul and a darkened past."

"Darkened past?" She asked with a confused face.

"You've been through a lot but you still decided to move forward with the help of someone of course." She smiled widely as she pat (Y/n) on the shoulder.

"Who could that someone be?"

"An angel. . ."

"Angel?!" She screeched, her eyes widened in a split second.

"Yes, an angel darling he's—"

"Sorry for interrupting but can I buy a basket of flowers?" A voice resounded, venom lacing on it's voice.

(Y/n) spun around and her mood quickly changed. "Selene." She muttered in which the blonde woman answered with a fake smile.

"Oh, it's you."

(Y/n) quickly stood up and pulled out her notepad giving her a forced smile. "What kind of flowers do you want?"

Selene gave her a menacing grin and pointed the Osiria flower that was glittering because of the sunlight that came from the glass window, "That."

(Y/n) glanced towards Mrs. Narasaki who's eyes widened.

"O-Okay." She began to walk towards the potted flower hesitantly.

Selene couldn't help but chuckle. (Y/n) sighed as she held the pot but before she can even totally pick it up a hand stop her, "No." she figured it was Mrs. Narasaki. "Put it down darling." Mrs. Narasaki continued with a whisper.

She nods with understanding and put down the flower hybrid.

Mrs. Narasaki spun towards where Selene was standing and squinted her eyes, "A soul as dark as you can't take care of the rarest flower." She said firmly.

Selene's aura darkened, "Why is that so? I am capable of take caring things to myself."

"I cannot tell you the reason." Mrs. Narasaki emphasized.

Selene's frown turned into a scary menacing grin, "Well then, I'll go now. . ." She declared as she spun her heels towards the exit. "But first," she turned her head sideways as she gave (Y/n) a thin smile.

(Y/n) in an impulse focused her attention towards Selene, "Darling," Selene purred, "Do you really trust Gray?"

She clenched her jaw and answered quickly, "I do."

"You don't know the secrets that he keep and the relationship we shared." Selene whispered as she quickly walk away leaving poor (Y/n) dumbfounded.