35

(Y/n) groaned with pain as she tossed and turn in her sleep. She clutch her pillows with grimace as memories came thrashing through her at once.

"Are you keeping any secrets from me?" A vision of her talking to Gray with her heart churning suddenly flashed through her mind.

It seems like she was standing in a cellar with no place to go or to even walk, basically, she was trap.

And the vision started to warp into a different setting, it's Mrs. Narasaki's flower shop, she could feel herself seething with anger and she didn't know why.

The sudden flow of emotions made her feel overwhelmed.

"You don't know the secrets that he keeps and the relationship we shared." A smiling Selene walked away, and she suddenly feel the gut to punch her face.

The setting changed again, she felt like she's around a broken glass that is imminently shattering, she felt dizzy and nauseous.

She was horrified.

A solemn Mrs. Narasaki greeted her with a necklace on hand, she was confused on what was that necklace for but it was later answered when the old woman opened her mouth ushering her to accept it.

"It is ought to protect you from any harm. . ." Mrs. Narasaki whispered.

"Keep it for me forever"
She could see herself accepting the gift hesitantly.

After she accepted the talisman,
She then heard a blood curling scream, it was so high-pitched that she absentmindedly covered her ears, when she look up into where the old woman was standing her pupils dilated, the once happy Mrs. Narasaki was now bleeding to death.

Blood was gushing through her eyes and nose nonstop, it was horrifying that all she can do was back away.

Run (Y/n). Run.

She convinced herself, but her feet was untamable, it just do the tiniest movements an infant can.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She hollered as the old woman walked towards her like a walking zombie, a menacing grin plastered on her face.

But the woman didn't listen, instead her looming smile widens that you could see all of her teeth.

"Please!" She begged,her voice wavering.

It felt like adrenaline when she gained control of her own body again.

She splintered towards who knows where and as unlucky as she is, she tripped into a hole, she didn't even know there was a hole in where she's running, all she can see was red and black, it seems like it was toying her vision.

And there, she fell into the dark abyss, the once colored vision started blackening.

"Why is this happening to me?"
She scarcely whispered as she curved into a ball, still falling into the darkness.

She doesn't know where she is and why is she here.

She felt defenseless, anxious and horrified.

A sharp pain was pondering her head nonstop and she can't do anything about it. "I'm gonna die."
She inaudibly whispered, her throat was dry and tears was now streaking on her cheeks.

It hurts.

It burns.

It felt like she was thrown into  hell, surrounded with darkness.

"We're different. . ." A stern voiced wake every bit of pain and sadness she felt that day. She felt like crying—no, scratch that—she was crying.