26

« Third Persons POV »

"Alone at last." Gray whispered as he plopped over the sofa head first with a satisfied sigh.

"You really hate her to the core don't you." A soft voice said.

"Hate is a strong word, I just dislike her uncle." He explained as he started closing his eyes.

(Y/n) just chuckled upon hearing his answer. He has his own way of explaining stuff which made it more comical.

"Hmm." (Y/n) just hummed, cleaning up the mess they made hours ago.

Gray looked at (Y/n) at the corner of his eyes, her figure and appeal really is something, it made him— "Oww!" He groaned as he clutched his head.

(Y/n) immediately ran towards the swearing Gray, running her delicate fingers over his back.
"You okay?"

Darn it. He thought as he gave (Y/n) a force smile, "I'm fine."
(Y/n) quickly raise her brows.

"Liar." She snapped, spanking his head rather harshly.

"Ow—what was that for?"

"For being a jerk obviously." She spat as she crossed her arms.

Gray clicked his tongue amusingly, good thing Natsu didn't picked up Wendy or he sure hell would beat the crap out of him.

His niece ruined a special moment for Pete's sake!

"Is that her mom?" (Y/n) asked, referring to the white haired woman who picked up Wendy.

"No, just a friend of ours."

(Y/n) nods meekly, fixing her shirt that was wrinkled due to the cleaning she did.

"Well," she chirped facing Gray with a wide grin. "I'm gonna go now!"

Gray's eyes completely widened and he immediately stood up from his state staring at (y/n) with an intimidating look saying, "Where are you going?"

(Y/n) didn't even flinch upon seeing his murderous stare, she just shrugged and answered with a bored tone, "To the flower shop of course, babysitting hours is done."

Gray's head hung low, "But—" he muttered trailing off.

"But what?"

He muttered inaudible words to himself, trying to conceal his reddened cheeks. "I want to spend time with you."

(Y/n) amusingly chuckled as she sauntered towards the black-haired man. When she reached towards her destination, she tiptoed and pet his locks, admiring how incredibly soft it was.

"I need to work color, we can have a lot of time later." She whispered and comb his locks.
"Besides, I live here, you sure miss me a lot." She teased, nudging her elbows on Gray's stomach.

In an impulse, Gray's cheeks worsened when he felt (Y/n)'s warmth radiating. How he wish he can feel it every second.

Damn, I'm infatuated.

"You'll come home early, right?"

"Of course." She laughed, Gray acts like a little child right now and it amuses her.

"Okay, it's time for me to go." She said as she peek on his cheeks in a really cute manner, it was so fast that Gray didn't even saw it coming.