03 ↛ stranger danger

[cyldo one shot #3]

Cyd walked down the streets of her new home in Portland, Oregon.

"I said it's something about the bad boys that make the good girls fall in love. And if you're no good for me. I said it's something about the bad boys that make the good girls fall in love. And if you're no good for me." Cyd sang as she danced down the sidewalk.

She earned weird glances from The people walking by but she didn't mind. She was more intrigued by the music she was listening to.

The song she was previously listening to ended and came on another one of her favorites.

"Early morning someone's calling. Who could this be? Reach my phone and your name is showing on my caller ID. I decline and change my min- oof!" she says as she falls onto the hard concrete.

Her phone and ear buds also crash onto the ground. She looks up and sees a tall figure standing above her.

"I'm sorry." the guy says and offers her a hand. She takes his hand warily and stands up with the guy's help.

She dusted herself of before bending down to pick her phone and ear buds off the ground.

She checks her phone for any cracks and to her dismay, there's a huge crack on the corner of her phone.

"No! I just got this phone yesterday!" she says with a visible frown on her face.

She glares at the guy standing in front of her before trying to walk past him.

"Hey, hold up. What's your name?" he asks her.

"None of your business." she growls at him.

"Feisty. I like it." he says, earning an eye roll from Cyd.

She turns around once again about to walk away when he grabs her shoulder and turns her around.

"I'm Naldo." he says.

"Okay." she says turning around once again.

"Wait, hold up." he says making Cyd sigh in frustration.

"What?" Cyd asks, tapping her foot impatiently on the ground.

"What's your name?" he asks.

"I'm not telling you. For all I know, you could be some deranged killer." Cyd says.

Naldo chuckles.

"You're new here aren't you?" he asks her.

"Yeah." she responds.

"Well, what are you doing later?" he asks her.

"Um, I don't know." she responds.

"If you want, I can show you around town later tonight." Naldo offers.

Cyd shakes her head.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you." she says.

"Why?" he asks.

Cyd sighs. "If you don't leave me alone...I'll...I'll..." Cyd stutters.

"You'll what?" Naldo smirks.

"I'll yell, Stranger Danger!" she says.

She mentally face palms. Stranger Danger! Seriously, I couldn't be embarrassing myself even more.

Naldo laughs. "What are you? 5." he says.

"No. I'm 15." she corrects him.

"Whatever, it's not like I'm gonna kidnap you." Naldo says.

Cyd sighs.

"Fine. I'll let you show me around town. But if I dislike the 'tour', you'll buy me a new phone and leave me alone." she says.

"What if you like it?" Naldo asks.

"I'll do whatever you want for a week." Cyd says.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

I'll post part 2 tomorrow.

Its 11:48pm where I am.

Hope you liked it.