09 ↛ Babysitting

[cyldo one shot #9]

Cyd kissed Naldo gently before walking over to Dolan.

"You be good okay? I'm gonna go have a girl's day with you aunt Shelby. I want you to be good for daddy, understand?" Cyd asked Dolan, the couple's 4 year old son.

Dolan nodded and he walked over to Naldo. Cyd looked at them to before a sigh escaped her lips. "I don't want a mess when I come home." Cyd instructed as she walked out the door.

Naldo turned to look back at Dolan but he didn't see him anywhere.

"Dolan!" Naldo shouted. No response. "Dolan!" Naldo tried again. No response still.

Naldo sighed.

Naldo then heard a quiet giggle from the kitchen. Naldo ran towards the and ran towards the kitchen. Naldo's eyes widened once he saw the mess on the counter.

There was whipped cream splattered on the counter and chocolate cake crumbles on the floor and a 4 year old with icing all over his face.

"You!" Naldo shouted pointing at Dolan. Dolan laughed and ran out the kitchen. Naldo quickly followed chasing him around. Dolan was fast for a 4 year old.

Dolan made a quick turn, running up the stairs. Naldo wasn't fast enough to turn and crashed into the wall.

This went on for awhile until Dolan went back to the kitchen, Naldo close behind.

"Don't touch the cake." Naldo instructed.

Dolan smirked mischievously.
Dolan stuck his hand in the cake and threw a hand full at Naldo. Naldo dodged making it hit the wall.

"Oh its on!" Naldo shouted before he grabbed the whipped cream bottle off the ground. He started shooting it at Dolan, ignoring the mess.

They heard a phone ring and Naldo picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey babe, I'm on my way home. Daisy got sick and couldn't join us so we rescheduled." Cyd explained through the phone.

Naldo replied, "Okay sweetie, see you in a bit."
He hung up the phone and carried Dolan upstairs to change.

After The changed their clothes they ran back downstairs and Sat on the couch like they'd been there all day.

They heard the door open and shut when they heard Cyd's voice.

"Awe! You guys." Cyd gushed as she saw her husband and son sitting together on the couch.

She walked past them into the kitchen when Naldo and Dolan went wide eyed.

"Naldo and Dolan Montoya!" Cyd shouted.

Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I just started school. I'll try updating more.